Website Competition

J

Jonty3

Its up....

The winner is Entrant #5 Lisa& Bea.....Please contact me to receive your prize!!!

A massive thank you must be sent out to all the entrants and horses of course, thank you for entering. Also a massive thank you must go out to Alexander of Alexander Park Trakehners whom also owns Equestrienne On Line Equine Shop (specially made for us ladies that dont want our husbands to know what we have bought!) :)

Thank you for kindly donating this prize for Lisa!

www.equestrienne.com.au

Last edited by a moderator:

Animosity

Woohoo! Thanks again hey, such a surprise. Great competition! I'm bored in the airport in Cairns at the moment (4 hour wait till the next flight) checked my emails and woohoo!

Thankyou so much! And big thanks to Alexander!!

smash

congratulations animosity,
great photo.
thanks to jonty and alexander for a great opportunity
cheers

simbin

Gold Member
Aha I wondered who won. I heard from the horses mouth that you were a very worthy winner.

Well done!!!

Red Country

umm is this considered advertising??

also i noticed you have a website link in your signature, are you aware thats not allowed or am i wrong and if so can you point me in the right direction where i can find info on that, ta

Shenalar

also i noticed you have a website link in your signature, are you aware thats not allowed or am i wrong and if so can you point me in the right direction where i can find info on that, ta

You're allowed to do that if you are a paid up advertiser for this site :)

Mod 1

Jonty3 is an paid advertiser!

Top Bottom