Wanneroo Adult Equestrian Club Inc

Discussion in 'Horse Riding' started by Its Party Time, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

I was wondering how your x-country lesson went; good to hear it was good.
    I have heaps of photos of you and BJ including some naughty ones, will email them through once I get a break from this stupid assignment

2. wildsteel

wildsteel Well-known Member

ooohh lol add me in please while your in the email zone!

3. trippa

trippa Well-known Member

wow great photos andhi!got ant more? hahah any time u need help(not that i did much but im always there).lol there was another naughty pony that we spent an hour helping the lady get on the float hahah

i had a good day great jumping lesson. got a good photo of trippa all alert and his heart was racing, somthing was scarying him he was snorting it was funny(excuse the dirty food nose, he spends his life eating:p) cheak out the neck hard as a brick, then all of a suddle everything was fine, back to food and floppy muscles.lol

[​IMG]

4. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

Got loads of photos :) but I should be working on my assignment not procrastinating lol

5. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

hahaha its me lol eeep i never look impressed do i?

6. trippa

trippa Well-known Member

sorry guys my computer is playing funny buggers and my post was shwoing up:p

7. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

ehhhhee I should have taken some shots of you laughing during our lunch break. It was lovely sitting back and chatting to you and your mum :)*

8. Obsession of Equine

Obsession of Equine Active Member

Yay please add me to your email list, I was riding in the morning class with Blitzen and Trippa on the grey.

Procastinating instead of doing assignments? Ha ha thats a killer, I used to vacum my floor every day and even cleaned my skirting boards just to avoid my assignements for that little bit longer... Good luck with it, or should I say get on with it... LOL :))

9. trippa

trippa Well-known Member

where you in our lesson obc? i cant remember seeing a grey hahah 11oclock arc challenge training?lol

10. Obsession of Equine

sorry must have just been Bltzen on Bj, I was in Dianne's lesson at 11am, i didn't do afternoon. LOL sorry

11. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

Oh I got some lovely shots of your grey!

12. Obsession of Equine

Oh wow, thank you!! :) I had such a good lesson, that was my second ride after having 9 weeks out with a fractured pelvis, I was really pleased.

Can't wait to see them , :))

13. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

Just to show that I am the master of procastination here are some more photos
    Blitzen and Beejaye with Kelly and Second Chance Benito
    [​IMG]

Blitzen and Beejaye
    [​IMG]
    (BJ was actually being naughty right here - but Blitzen rode him like a pro; any other website that would sound so wrong lol)

Beejaye
    [​IMG]

SC Benito
    [​IMG]

One more of Trippa
    [​IMG]

14. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

OoE here is your grey.
    I heard you telling Dianne that it was your first ride after you broke your pelvis...owie.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Obsession of Equine

16. Ro63

Ro63 New Member

We had a great day....OH and I still comparing notes on our lessons - his jump lesson was definitely a highlight for him and Gus the gay grey....thanks for the great pic Andhi....Tony loves seeing himself and his faithful mount....:eek:

17. Karijini

Karijini Well-known Member

WOW Blitzen!!! BJ looks fricken awesome! You go girl, what a magic boy you had today (LOL I say had today coz I'm in the t/bred club and know how it goes ha ha ha) Seriously, he looks fantastic mate, keep up whatever you are doing! :))

Andhi, the 'unknown' pic is Maren and her big standie Snuff :)* I don't think she is on Stockies (yet....)

18. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

Awesome thanks karjini, I have some really nice flat work photos of Maren with Snuff. That I would love to email to her

19. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

benito looks ADORABLE there. i'll have to get kelly to check out this thread. and beej looks SO COLOURFUL. omg.

i'm thinking beejah belongs on a x-country course!

and Obsession, that is so awesome you are back in the saddle. when you were describing your injuries i was just.... :eek:

20. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

haha probably should have i aparently have a tendency to not smile when im riding haha.

me and mum both love talking to you as well:)