WA Arabian Championships - Conditioning/Training & Show Handling

Murray

Well-known Member
Staff member
We are pleased to announce that we have a few spots available for Pre-Event Conditioning / Training & Show Handling.

This is a great opportunity for your Arab to be Presented, Halter Trained & Handled by one of the best International Handlers available. This is the first time we are taking in outside horses and availability will depend on Age, Class & Sex. Also those that would like lessons with Paul during his time here prior to the show, please book immediately as he's only here for a few days. www.torquataarab.net OR [email protected]

admin
 

cobbie

Gold Member
Lesson booked ;)

When is everyone else? Its a bugger its not in the holidays or on an exam break like last time, so I have a lesson after school.
 

Maree4

Gold Member
I am on at 8am on wednesday for an in hand lesson. he is only doing inhand 8am or 6.30pm thats how the email read.
 

cobbie

Gold Member
I don't know, my email just said he was back and if I wanted another lesson let her know ASAP. So am 5pm on the 7th, for a ridden lesson.
 
R

Remaani

Guest
I have contacted them in regards to showing my colt at the WA Arab Champs & he's been selected in their show team :)*.

Look forward to it as i heard nothing but wonderful remarks about Paul when he did lessons last time.

Hopefully he travels over again next year & i can have a riding lesson on Jet.
 

princeton

Well-known Member
Wow Kylie that is awesome:)*

What a special boy he is!

Tarz.....take time off school so you can come video me:p
 

montygirl

Well-known Member
I'm on the wednesday evening... I think! Have to check with Kath. Hopefully he will be happy with my progress - that is if I can't freaking get to ride him in the near future. He's a little back sore at the moment and is not tracking up properly and my bowen lady is in the Greek Isles...:)
 

montygirl

Well-known Member
MESSAGE FROM TORQUATA:

Lessons have been fully booked out, but if you would like to go onto a waiting list you can contact the stud and they will take you name and number in the event of a cancellation.

:)
 

cobbie

Gold Member
Yeah, put your name down, as im only 99% there, the other 1% depending on if I have a float to get there grr. Really hope I don't need to cancel, I could cry haha. Ages away tho :)
 
Top Bottom