upcoming horse shows and events

Discussion in 'Sticky Topics For Horse Showing and Events' started by Eminence, Dec 12, 2006.

1. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

2. cowgurlshi

cowgurlshi New Member

young horse shows

Does anyone know if there are any shows that are good to take the young horses to?? i have a 4 yr old mare i would like to take out and about to get ready to sell, thanks

3. mudslide

mudslide Well-known Member

Winterama Breed and performance show July 24th t Perth Horse and Pony Club grounds, program available from www.dilutes.iinet.net.au

4. horsemad22

horsemad22 New Member

horse shows and events

i know the Perth Royal Show is coming up in October with a number of horse events:))

5. Pink Sapphire

Pink Sapphire Well-known Member

Australian Miniature Pony Society Inc
    Spring Spectacular Show

5th Nov

Gosnells H&PC Grounds (Gay St)

Full programme including harness​

Entries due by 30th Sept​

Programme out by the end of July​

:)

Any enquiries please pm me or email on [email protected]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
  6. momoyuyu789

momoyuyu789 New Member

or call me if you feel more comfortable with that, that goes for everyone. 0417 184 729 or home in the evenings 9296 0441. I do have a full time job, so leave me a message if I dont pick up, I will call you when I get home. Would prefer not to call mobile numbers - this is a voluntary position so I wear the phone bill!!

7. Gpri6271

Gpri6271 New Member

Foal Shows

Does anyone know how to find information about foal shows?
    Like when they will be on, i have an unregistered foal that i plan to show but have never done it before.:)

8. Spesh

Spesh New Member

Chidlow Show

Chidlow Showjumping coming up in Novemeber - massive amount of prizes & rugs with Rosettes/Sashes to 6th place. Classes start at 60cm up to 120m

Program & entry form available on Chidlow Showjumping

or message me for more info.

9. Shakhaan

Shakhaan Well-known Member

Upcoming informal clinic with Colleen Kelly (Rider Biomechanics, Seat & Posture Expert) in Perth, December 3rd and 4th.

There are a couple of lesson places still available, please contact me for details, kiley_73 @ hotmail.com (remove spaces).

Colleen will also be in Capel earlier that week 30th Nov/1st Dec, if interested please contact Eleatha, clinics @ seequestrian.com.au (remove spaces)

10. erilyn

erilyn Well-known Member

Swan View Ag Show

SWAN VIEW AGRICULTURAL SHOW

Brown Park, Swan View

19th November 2011

Equestrian Events

All programmes and entry forms available on the 2011 Swan View Agricultural Show website.

Official Hack AM
    Unofficial Hacking AM

Arabian ROM B Grade classes 1pm
    Andalusian classes 1pm​

Last edited: Oct 30, 2011
  11. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

wheres the program ?

Cheers
    Lee

12. erilyn

erilyn Well-known Member

Oops - sorry! The programme is available from the Swan View Ag Show website. I'll edit the ad. Thanks Lee:)*

13. Swan River Dressage Series Final - 7th July 2012

Swan River Dressage Inc is proud to announce the culmination of their Dressage Series on Saturday 7th July 2012 at the
    beautiful Brookleigh Equestrian Estate Indoor Arena, Swan Valley.

This exciting series promotes the sport of dressage and encourages some of our talented horses and riders to gain more
    experience to help them to reach their dream of competing nationally.

Wonderful rosettes & generous prizes, leader board rugs, accommodation at Rottnest Lodge a Karma Resort for the
    PSG Champion & one return trip to the Eastern States aboard Combined Horse Transport for the Small Tour Horse will
    be presented at this Gala event.

Country Rider Sponsorship is available.

The VIP Experience is available to watch the excitement unfold with ringside dining catered by Stewarts Restaurant.
    Numbers for this are very limited and we anticipate demand will once again exceed availability.For ticket bookings, please contact 0408 281 717 or email [email protected] for bookings and further information.

Food and Drink will be available for purchase for riders and spectators.

Stables, Yards & accommodation (Bunk house) are limited, book with Brookleigh on 9296 0018.

We are very grateful to our sponsors and request all competitors to thank and acknowledge their support.

Tests for the Series Final on July 7th: Elementary 3D, Medium 4C, Advanced 5C, all FEI?s.

Pony Classes from Elementary to Advanced with a High Point Pony Championship.

Entries at Global Entries Online Entries are limited and may be balloted. We anticipate demand will exceed
    availability. To guarantee your place in the Draw we recommend you pay by credit card. Bank transfers can take several
    days to show up in our account so you must email your direct transfer receipt to [email protected]
    immediately to confirm your place.

For further information please contact Tanya Appleby at [email protected] or 0419 949 265.

14. Swan River Dressage Series - VIP Luncheon Experience 7th July 2012

Swan River Dressage - VIP Experience Saturday 7 July 2012

We are excited to announce the culmination of the Karma Resorts and Combined Horse Transport Dressage Series at the
    Final on Saturday 7th July 2012 in the beautiful Brookleigh Equestrian Estate Indoor Arena, Swan Valley.

This exciting event showcases some of Western Australia's most talented horses and riders who aspire to reach their dream
    to compete at a National level. Grab a group of friends, sit back, relax and watch the excitement unfold!

The VIP Dining Experience package includes:

Prime, ringside tables from 9am with Morning Tea on arrival

A superb Tapas lunch catered by Stewarts Restaurant from 12 noon with three hours of table service

Two complimentary glasses of Upper Reach wine or Beer or Soft Drink per person

A World Class Reining Display by Karen Nicoletto

A Stallion Parade of some of the States finest Performance Stallions

A gorgeous Fashion Parade by Evolution Equestrian

Fantastic Trade Stands so you can shop to your heart?s content

A ticket in our Door Prize and a Special Gift for every guest

Tickets are $75 per person and are very limited. We anticipate demand will once again exceed availability

For bookings and further information please contact 0408 281717 or email [email protected]
    [/LEFT]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2012
  15. mudslide

mudslide Well-known Member

Dilutes Australia wa branch is pleased to announce that their annual Winterama show will be held on July 22nd at Toodyay Racecourse, Toodyay
    Program available from Dilutes Australia Ltd

16. Nikkilet

Nikkilet New Member

Any upcomeing hacking shows, gymkanahs, showjumping ect ect in or around the south west? :D :D