The Lucifer Effect in the Horse World - 2 of 2 - How Evil is Justified & Accepted

The Lucifer Effect in the Horse World - 2 of 2 - How Evil is Justified & Accepted

In the thumbnail do you see black demons or white angels? In these two videos I try and explain how good people do and justify evil and how I see the nasty side of the horse world while I try and connect the two.This is part two of two and here is link to part one:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-4DwOauRGIHere is a link to the book page where it has information about the Prison Experiment:http://www.lucifereffect.com/about_synopsis.htmSome of the main points I am trying to get out is people can be evil and do incomprehensible things.and then find ways to justify that evil. For some reason horses attract BULLIES and people with something to prove and since horses are very willing and do not fight back, are big and strong, it gives WEAK people the feeling of power and control. So the horse world has become a place of bullies, mean and insecure people, but it is a club or membership and there are established rules, expectations and misinformation so when you get horse people together you this nasty collection of negative energy and it effects the very sensitive horses and their behavior will show you what kind of person is dealing with them or handling them. So ignorance is continually passed on and the norm is forced on new people so it remains the norm. Things like archaic pain device metal bits, metal spurs, over collection, mindless circling an lunging, whips, showing the horse who is boss, making a horse RESPECT your space and other ignorant concepts are pushed, forced and taught as if they are required and normal. And anyone questioning those ignorant beliefs are attacked, isolated, made out to be the enemy and the groups become this enforcer type of evil behavior to others. I have seen over and over and anyone that is willing to open their eyes and see it, will also see it. But most refuse to see and prefer to remain blind as to avoid the attacks, isolation or other evil of these people that claim to love and care about horses.None so blind as those that refuse to see.
Views:307
52ratings
Time:24:27More inPets & Animals

More...

Top Bottom