Stockyard User Locations

admin

Administrator
Staff member
It's been a while since I posted this image. :)

The image below shows the cities (1030) where people came from around the world to read posts on Stockyard. Data is from 22 April to 27 April 2020.

stockyard_cities.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Angimac

Admin that is an interesting map. It looks like one person from Russia has checked the forum out. Or maybe that size dot represents more people. There are also two dots in China.
Is that dot off America a ship or Hawaii? It looks like a flag on it. Also there seems to be a lot of people checking in from an island off Africa's west coast.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
AM, here is the latest map and yes, very interesting! One of the Chinese locations is Beijing, the location off America is Hawaii and the location off Africa I would say is a ship. Not sure about Russia. Users coming from Reykjavik also, on the coast of Iceland. Stockyard has always made for interesting reading.:)
stockyard_user-cities2.png

Angimac

Admin I missed the island off Iceland. That dot is quite large off Africa, wonder what sort of ship that would be.
Interesting that Beijing has an eye on Stockies. I think the one in Russia is near Moscow.

Top Bottom