Standie Brand

Whome

Hi all, a newbie here. I was just wondering if someone can help me with this standie Brand? Not the best photo but the only one I have.
Screenshot_20200629-145113~2.png
TIA

Last edited:

Angimac

Welcome to the page Whome.
Unfortunately the photo is too blurred to read. Do not know where you are from but it is a NZ brand.

Whome

Thank you Angimac for taking the time to reply. I did realise that it was a NZ brand. I just couldn't workt out the whole brand and thought I'd try my luck her. This is a horse that is for sale and I just wanted to try and confirm the age before committing to view as. I did contact SAQ and they couldn't help either. Once again thank you!

Angimac

Whome would they send you a better photo, or if the brand is clearer at your end you could look on Harness Racing Australia webpage. There is a section for Brand Searching and has symbols listed for Australia and NZ.
On the NZ brand the first 2 symbols at the top are for the year the horse was born then "Z". Second line is rego number.

Whome

Hi again, they have said they won't take anymore photos, just to come and view myself. I have looked at the site but the first symbol doesn't look anything like the symbols that would correlate with the horse being approximately 10 years old. That is why I thought I'd try my luck here.... just incase it was just me who couldn't interpret the symbol correctly. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Angimac

Hi Whome, the first symbol looks like a '^' which equals 7 according to the NZ symbol list. I sincerely doubt this is correct. If you look at the symbols on the second line two are conjoined and the other two are not completely in line.
It looks like a bad brand.

Whome

Hi Angimac, this is exactly what I thought also but thought 'surely not', but sometimes you never know. I am thinking I will just give it a miss as the seller isn't being very helpful which definitely make you wonder! Thanks again for your reply.

Top Bottom