So let the Carbon Rort begin....

sil

Gold Member
Looks like the watchdog is doing its job which is good news. Two solar energy companies have received a spanking as well for claiming carbon tax is increasing electricity costs 20%.

corporate pride

The carbon tax isn't gonna do anything to reduce carbon, only increase coasts. What they should be doing is making it an extra tax that has a trust fund to pay for incentives to change to greener power to decrease carbon. But all I see is increases to daily living. I want johnny Howard back in power

sil

Gold Member
The carbon tax isn't gonna do anything to reduce carbon, only increase coasts. What they should be doing is making it an extra tax that has a trust fund to pay for incentives to change to greener power to decrease carbon. But all I see is increases to daily living. I want johnny Howard back in power

The carbon tax is pouring around $10 billion into green energy including research, and creating a market for that green energy at the same time.

P

PPH

John Howard went to the election, he lost with a proposal for the worlds biggest carbon scheme, just check their own website.

Tony Abbott opposed Kevin Rudd's ets by saying on sky news it would be easier and more sensible to just put a price on carbon which the gillard govt is doing. :}

I am yet to hear that the reason to ditch the Gillard scheme is because Abbotts is a better scheme , I only hear "get rid of it", with no reference to what we replace it with. Since every political party has a carbon plan, even the liberals, who do you vote for if you dont want action on climate change?';'

Top Bottom