SC Xmas Online Photo Show

S

SCHRAR

Last edited by a moderator:

supersezabell

I will definately be entering in atleast one of mine and know some others from my agistment who are keen to enter.

T

Taylorc

Can I enter Hors concours?
Our entry wouldn't fit the eligibility criteria, but I'd still like to submit a pic?

Golden Biscuit

Just a quick question, what do you mean by proof of date for pics mean? Do we have to take th pics in a certain time? Or just prove the entries in in time?

S

SCHRAR

Taylorc can you please pm me as to why your entry would have to be HC? But yes you could still enter.

BEB by that we mean not to enter a photo taken last Xmas or a few yrs ago we would like a proof of date that is is recent whether enclosing a recent newspaper date clipping or if your camera shows dates etc.

S

SCHRAR

From 1st Nov til closing date- 13th Dec.

Anything to do with Christmas is allowed so long as your equine isnt stressed by it.

S

SCHRAR

Thats good :) have fun then.

Come on everyone just over 2 weeks left before entries have to be in so get those equines all dressed up :).

Boo's Eclipse

Well I have piccies that were taken last week before I even knew about this, but I have no way of proving when they were taken, so guess i'm not eligible, bummer cause there's 5 dif horses & they all look pretty cute!!

Golden Biscuit

I didnt know where to send my entries so i emailed them to the email on your site :) Hope thats the right place!! Im off to vancouver so hopefully everything worked with my entries cos i wont be back for a few weeks!! Byyee!! And goodluck other entrants! :D:D

Top Bottom