Riding Straight

SMR

Yes, welcome Riding Straight! Great to see you on here :)

I love the whole concept!

Lin

Oh, I wonder if I could bring my newly started one to the Jan clinic? He's been beuatifully broken in by Fred and I don't want to ruin him with my position!

Would the clinic be suitable for a horse that has had less than 2 dozen rides and is wobbly and green?

Welcome by the way. :)

Paddys girl

Great to see you on here :) Hopefully I'll be able to get up there and have a few lessons with you! (god knows I need to improve my position!). ps I am getting the real dark unreadable text on most pages too :(

Riding Straight

My aim is to assist wherever I can to not only work on improving a rider's position, but more importantly is making your horse's time under saddle more comfortable & enjoyable! So I am happy to help out whenever I can, so yes send me videos or photos if you are unable to see me in person......:)

And LIN, I will PM you to discuss the best options for you & your green horse....I am sure we can sort something out to carry on from the great Watkins start!!:D

Riding Straight

Great to see you on here :) Hopefully I'll be able to get up there and have a few lessons with you! (god knows I need to improve my position!). ps I am getting the real dark unreadable text on most pages too :(

I didnt get a chance to talk to you at the Watkins open day........!!!! Hope all is good......and I think I have fixed the text thingy......Im obviously better at riding horses than I am at websites...:eek:

holistichorse

WELCOME :D

Equestricare is a BIG supporter of what you do!! Balanced riders make for better muscles in the horse!!! **)

Top Bottom