Rider Fitness

Discussion in 'Horse Riding' started by Halligan, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Brew

Brew Well-known Member

Hers is better than yours !!!!!!

2. Brew

Brew Well-known Member

Ok slackers - We have a few slots left to come and suffer with us !!!!!
    Prov time 8am Sat morning cost of $ 60 for 4 weeks !! Masochistic people can bring there horses if they want and go play on the track !!!
    Venue Albert Rd Middle Swan ( Midland) Two door up from Les Bunning'
    PM Halligan or me or post as you like!
    Never before have so many unco people gathered in one place so good luck halligan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Bon & Ted

Bon & Ted Guest

damn can't do sat mornings. Let me know if you end up doing a class through the week :p

4. valdez

valdez Well-known Member

I would love to do this, but i have such a squishy schedule as it is :( Child has dance classes Saturday mornings unfortunately so nothing i can change!!!

I do pilates classes at least once a week, i try for 2 but sometimes time just runs faster than i do LOL... I am considering zumba but i am too worried that i might trip over my own feet!!!

5. Brew

Brew Well-known Member

Bit of a choice once we know who is in -I put sat am as provisional but could be mon/tues 7.30 start - Vote now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Bon & Ted

Bon & Ted Guest

how long would it be?

7. Brew

Brew Well-known Member

One Hour - That is 6omins of pain which will feel like 3600 seconds

8. Bon & Ted

Bon & Ted Guest

ahhh bugger, I start work at 8.30, could do an early risers one??

9. Halligan

Halligan Well-known Member

Haha brew you're funny :p
    B&T at this stage early weekday mornings are rule out as I live and work near freo so with peak hour too risky cos you never know what you're going to get BUT when I go back to full time PT this is definately going to be an option :)

also- my freeform email is not working at the moment :( if anyone has emailed me please resend it to [email protected] sorry for any inconvenience!

Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  10. GoWelshCobs

GoWelshCobs Well-known Member

im in hehe, get ready Freddles

BREW on a pilaties mat
    willl deffooo need a camera i think i might be needing some blackmail shots in the comming weeks,

erin you know what muscles i need to ride my wild beast. rode for an hour the other nite anf my knees are still killing me.

Brew im assuming some of the faces in pain were mine. :p - insode leg what inside leg ahahahahaha pony didnt know i had one :)

11. Halligan

Haha yes yes I do! If you're planning on jumping him, Charlie can vouch for me complaining about my sore legs and ass haha he was suing Fred can hve a rest because the 4 bounce grid Would give him sore butt and back muscles... What about mine?! Hehe keeping him super forward enough to ge the combo right was a LOT of effort! :p

12. GoWelshCobs

GoWelshCobs Well-known Member

lol atleast i can share my pain with you :)

i still cant get over BREW on a pilaties mat *#)

13. Halligan

Righto people!

these are the times that I am free to take a Midland class, please let me know if you can do any of them :)
    Sat 8am
    Monday 6.30pm
    Thursday 6.30pm

I bring all my gear you just need to wear comfy clothing, drink bottle, towel and a can do attitude ;)
    When I know who can make classes etc I?ll send out some forms with medical info, aims and goals etc for people so I can get an idea of what I?m dealing with then we?ll set the start date.

Email me if you'd like prices or any other info :D

Erin.

14. Cheeki

Cheeki Gold Member

Erin - what's your email? or can we pm?
    I've pulled my head in now and wanting to get out, meet new people and exercise! :D

15. Halligan

Hey Cheeki, pm or email, email address is below in my signature ;)

16. ZaZa

ZaZa Guest

I know I should join in .....
    But I can find a million reasons not too :p

Wow, just read the bit about Brew on a pilates mat. That I've gotta see :D

17. shadowkat

shadowkat Well-known Member

I might come to a Thursday 6.30pm class in Midland :)

18. Omega Conquest

Omega Conquest Well-known Member

id love to to the monday 6.30 :)

19. valdez

valdez Well-known Member

hhhmmmm monday nights i could do, How much are the classes??

20. Cheeki

Cheeki Gold Member

LOL I didn't even see the email hahahaha oh gosh.. perhaps I should dye my hair brown? Get some artificial inteligence? LOL