public liability insurance

snoopydoo

Anyone know how much this is for a day???? Or where can I find this information?? ';'

I've been asked to do pony rides at an event and need to find out how much it'd cost so I can charge an appropriate amount *#)

peppi

I bought public liability insurance for Peel adult riders covering up to 25 people for the years once a month rallies for 700 and something dollars. I got it from AON who do the insurance for EWA. I did it direct from them because we didn't want to affiliate the club with EWA for various reasons. I approached about 4 companies for quotes and they were by far the cheapest...They are in the horsey game thou eh...so know what they are dealing with...I assume....:)

snoopydoo

Holy Moly J!!!! It would not be worth it for a couple of pony rides at $5 each!! I thought it would be at least half that! #(

Sugar's Mum

Gold Member
Snoopydoo i asked Aon what it would cost to get insurance to cover pony rides at the local markets and they wanted to add $600 to my insurance.

no wonder not too many pony rides out there any more.

peppi

Yea I dont know ...for our insurance that is for that many people over say 11 rallies for the year...so for us that's not bad price...

give them an ask as you are only asking for one day I assume...

peppi

Snoopydoo i asked Aon what it would cost to get insurance to cover pony rides at the local markets and they wanted to add $600 to my insurance.

no wonder not too many pony rides out there any more.

How many days do you do the market....? a few a year.

If its only one off thing ask them P...

hiloma

I bought public liability insurance for Peel adult riders covering up to 25 people for the years once a month rallies for 700 and something dollars. I got it from AON who do the insurance for EWA. Paris airport private transfer I did it direct from them because we didn't want to affiliate the club with EWA for various reasons. I approached about 4 companies for quotes and they were by far the cheapest...They are in the horsey game thou eh...so know what they are dealing with...I assume....:)

hi your post is really informative and may i contact directly from EWA. do you have any communication with him and i also don't wanna to take help from moderation . so it will be glad if you advice me to contact him . i don't wanna take insurance now but i wanna know the system of them so that i can chose the right decision in future.

Top Bottom