Photo-acupuncture Torches

TB4Me

Bacterial wars!! :)
You can also use fluorescent markers to tell the difference between cell types -

Red - neuron
Green - developing eye cells
Yeah I know this is way OT, but it's post pretty pictures or actually do some work, and today I'm lazy :)

SomeoneElse

In scientific terms, your findings/observations don't mean squat unless someone else in your field but not involved with your research has looked at your results and thinks they are reasonable.
So, the torches can't resurrect the dead? I'm deeply disappointed.... :(

TB4Me

Thanks Wormwatch :)
I can't really take credit though, the first two were just off the internet and the last one was taken by an undergrad Neuroscience student.
I might be very dopey this morning...what's PF music...?

Premier

These look really interesting, I would love to hear from anyone who has had experience of using it on themselves for pain relief ect, I have a OH with cronic back issues and thought this might be an idea.

Trojane

These look really interesting, I would love to hear from anyone who has had experience of using it on themselves for pain relief ect, I have a OH with cronic back issues and thought this might be an idea.
I'm sure SomeoneElse would say "just turn up the volume". (sorry - couldn't resist)

Anyway I hope you get some replies Premier :)

pso

Gold Member
I use one on both me and the horse...well worth it me thinks
(actually...it hasnt made it out to the stables for a while;) )

Cheeki

Gold Member
Did you have one on your little table of 'goodies' last Sat at the workshop?

I was taking a quick peek at one .. and I'd be interested in getting one :) Will you have them at the next workshop?

Cheers :)

Horsetalk

As I posted before, I have one and I use it on myself and on the horses Prem. :D **)

holistichorse

I have one for me and my OH and one in my work box!! :)*
I love it :D I have a few clients who've bought one for their horse and it hasn't made it out to the stable yet!!!!
Yes Cheeki I had both at the workshop I think and will have at the next one. Prem, I will have them both down with me this weekend so you can have a look etc. I only have acu-lights in stock, Torkington takes about 7 days to come in. **)

Top Bottom