Paul Hedges

Murray

Staff member
Private Lessons will be extended for November, due to the cancellation of shows because of EI, Mr Hedges will be able to stay in Perth longer. We now have spots available from Monday the 5th to Sunday the 11th November. Riding Lessons, Halter Training & In-Hand Lessons.

CLINIC INTEREST - Paul has advised us that if there is enough interest for a "Show Horse Presentation Clinic" he will also hold a Clinic on the 4th of November. This will only happen if we can organise numbers quickly, so please email us if you are interested.

email: [email protected]

princeton

Awesome!! Now I can book some more!!!

Where Gamby.....:)*

Cool, have just rebooked my lessons for the 5th 6th and 7th.

Thanks for letting us know Admin:D

Last edited:

Oldhack77

Gold Member
i cant wait - enjoyed my last lesson with paul HUGELY!

am booked on wednesday 7th 11.15am and thursday 8th 11.15am **) **)

princeton

pft~!
What the heck would I be laughing at Nic!
You two are both stunning!
Promise not to wear my new sunnies......dont want to look like a try hard Nic wanna be!!!:D

Oldhack77

Gold Member
hehehehe - i'll let you wear your new sunnies ;) ..... i dont wear them when i am riding....... too many things to break and too easy to break if they fall off :D just goes to show i have great taste ;) {flutters eyelashes profusely}

princeton

hmmmm......for some reason I wasnt a fan of the english stock saddle:confused:

It must mean I can actually ride LOL*#) :p

*Please note that tongue is firmly planted in cheek and that we all know OH can actually ride very well*:D

Maree4

Gold Member
I am booked in for 4.30pm on Monday the 5th i was very lucky to get in. I had cancelled my lesson thinking we weren't going but now we are and i saw Kathi and was told he had some left, yipeee can't wait.:)*

Top Bottom