OMG TY Sil sooooo MUCH!!

wattle6180

Gold Member
Best Xmas Ever....beautiful family, beautiful healthy kids....new horsie on lease (TY so much Mocha and SY), 1st broodmare (love u Serheed)....and now to win a Nitro Baby.....sorry guys - everything will be pics :S hehe

I feel solucky atm...TYSM Sil!!

Teddie1980

what??? i don't understand the TY :((heheheh) but are you getting one of Nitros babies????

Pretty cool if it is :)*

Dashbabe

Teddie- its short for ThankYou i think :)

and Sil had a competition, to win a service to nitro :) as a celebration to his arrival in perth!!! wich wattle won :)

Congrats wattle :D

wattle6180

Gold Member
Have been madly researching Hot Every Night's pedigree, progeny...*drools*

Is it wrong to wish for a colt :eek: A beautiful big Pinto eventing gelding :D

What a fantastic Christmas!! - hope everyone else is also having a beautiful end to this tragic year.

sil

Gold Member
Don't forget his damside, her sire a Fameous Design was Canadian National Champion before being exported to Brazil, then goes back to Color of Fame who has produced dozens of half Arabian Scottsdale Champions, also CH Shamu, Chubasco (hundreds of CH progeny), Key Largo (foundation sire of the National Show Horse) and there are seven broodmare hall of fame mares in his 5 gen pedigree. To qualify for the broodmare hall of fame, a mare must produce three individual world champions - at least one world champion and the other two can be reserve world champions. Also Hot Every Nite's sire Hot August Nite was a multi champion in harness.

:)

wattle6180

Gold Member
sil, actually I haven't made it to Nitro's dam line yet :eek: The lists of champions are so impressive I am almost humbled :D but too excited to be atm. Happy New Year :D

Top Bottom