NH Old Restraunt in Perth????

Discussion in 'Open Discussions' started by angelTricia, Sep 30, 2009.

1. angelTricia

angelTricia Well-known Member

Does anyone on here remember back in the 80's a pizza restraunt in the city it had singing animals horse and think moose head on the wall a bear and koalas all robotic or something like that was quite entertaining just I cant remember what it was called?

2. Angimac

Angimac Well-known Member

angelTricia you are going back along time now, I was about 14, I think it was called Pizza Showtime. The family would go for dinner and my brothers played the Space Invaders. lol

3. angelTricia

I know Im going back a fair way lol I was only a little kid when it was open but the ladies at work said I been watching Blinky Bill or something I said I will find out what it was called or try find a pic I did have stickers from there but they are gone now coz they said they want proof im not crazy lol... and its been on my brain trying to think of what it was called.

4. Angimac

Angimac Well-known Member

lol I don't know if it's the right name, but it definitely was something then 'Showtime'. If no one else can remember it I will ask the family members tomorrow.
    I recall there was a big bear and two other characters played instruments and I think it was two girl koalas that sung. Was it kinda dark in there as well. The Space Invaders were the table type that you sat down at.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2009
  5. angelTricia

Yes thats the same place it was kinda dark in there I thought it was cute pitty it shut down though

6. Lin

Lin Well-known Member

7. angelTricia

I knew I wasnt crazy lol thank you guy so MUCH!!!!!

8. Bushmanwatts

Bushmanwatts Well-known Member

Never heard of that but it sounds rather fun!