new blingy things have arrived - great special for first 3 orders...

Bethy

Gold Member
It's gorgeous Midas!!! Absolutely incredible and I think it will suit your boy just beautifully!

But jeez it's hard coming up with something that you don't have yet!!! lol

Midas

It's gorgeous Midas!!! Absolutely incredible and I think it will suit your boy just beautifully!

But jeez it's hard coming up with something that you don't have yet!!! lol
I don't doubt the talent of you 2 for a second Bethy!!:))

But yes would be rather hard to find something I havent already got LOL

I LOVE r/w/b combo's for future reference :D

I can't wait to see it!!!*#)

Lily

Yes Midas (the poor love) has a severe case of browband-itis. The symptoms are only managed by surrounding onseself with lots of browbands. Sufferers can get very twitchy if they see a nice browband they dont already own, and if left untreated, can get very depressed and feel lethargic and un-blingy. #(

OK Ren we have out our heads together and decided on a combination for you. So 'sit back and let the Magic happen' (I stole that tag line from Arnie but she said I could borrow it). :D

Bethy

Gold Member
Good stuff Ren... I was pretty sure you did so took that into account when I gave Mel some idea's.

Midas... I'm pretty sure that I was zero help with your surprise bb... that is all Mel's magic!! :)

Mel... which idea did you end up going with for Ren?

Bethy

Gold Member
forgot to add... Mel... I adore the "sit back and let the Magic happen" slogan... it's perfect!!

Midas

Yes Midas (the poor love) has a severe case of browband-itis. The symptoms are only managed by surrounding onseself with lots of browbands. Sufferers can get very twitchy if they see a nice browband they dont already own, and if left untreated, can get very depressed and feel lethargic and un-blingy. #(
yes Mel that's exactly what I suffer from!! Horrible, horrible condition!!:p

good thing all it takes is a browband to fix it!!:)*

Bethy I got a pic yesterday of the suprise BB..... Very, very nice I like it so I thank both of you!!**)

kelly

ah ah ah can i see the pic as well i wm dying to see it oh and all the other ones midas i have herd u have quite the selection :)*

Its Party Time

yes Mel that's exactly what I suffer from!! Horrible, horrible condition!!:p

good thing all it takes is a browband to fix it!!:)*

Bethy I got a pic yesterday of the suprise BB..... Very, very nice I like it so I thank both of you!!**)
Now I know why we are friends Midas! I had some non horsey friends come up for a visit and they nearly died when I showed them all my browbands!
I to am waiting for Partys new Royal Browband.
Mel money should be in your bank!;)

Arnie

Gold Member
Now I'm riding...and going to be riding another two of my horses next year (two of three to be shown) I'm scared I'll end up like you lot :p.
Well not scared of a browband collection...but devorce maybe? :p

PINTO1980

Gold Member
Midas i think u should lay out all ur Magic BB's and take a photo and show us all:)..

Mel..I will get some $$ to you soon for Chloes Royal BB..Sorry.

arylin

I would hazard a guess that Midas is now the official Magic BB collector :D:D
I reckon I can add to my collection now without you guys giving me heaps *#):p*#):p

Shakhaan

Oh Mel, sometimes I wish my pony didn't have such a pretty head :( I'm afraid I like a bit of bling now (omg), but it doesn't suit him, so its hard to justify adding to my small collection.... ('thank god!' my OH screams in the background)

Maybe my stock collection could multiply tho.... :p

Lexie

I don't doubt the talent of you 2 for a second Bethy!!:))

But yes would be rather hard to find something I havent already got LOL

I LOVE r/w/b combo's for future reference :D

I can't wait to see it!!!*#)
We want piccies!!!

Midas

ok Peoples sorry to keep you waiting here is the collectio n so far!!...

I think I've been collecting for about 3 months? :D

would like to add someone is borrowing a r/w/b wth gold one, and if Mel feels like it she can post a picci of the new one!!

enjoy!!

Party, if you ever want to borrow one yorelcome to!! :)*

Shakhaan, I may be biast, but my boy has a pretty head and bling just makes it prettier!! JMO though :)

Last edited:

kelly

ok Peoples sorry to keep you waiting here is the collectio n so far!!...

I think I've been collecting for about 3 months? :D

would like to add someone is borrowing a r/w/b wth gold one, and if Mel feels like it she can post a picci of the new one!!

enjoy!!

Party, if you ever want to borrow one yorelcome to!! :)*

Shakhaan, I may be biast, but my boy has a pretty head and bling just makes it prettier!! JMO though :)
omg my new best friend our horses are the same colour so we will haveto do some borrowing i think although i dont think there would be enough show this year to wear them all to lol.I want a pic of the new one mel:D

kelly

if they fit your girls head your very welcome to borrow them:D
what size is he? she is in a full i have orded 3 but 2 are the same as yours i think when i saw them i giggled we must have great taste lol:)*

Top Bottom