my very own Magic Moment...(and Rusty's)

Elanda

Gold Member
It arrived monday...thanks Mel.

It makes him look very handsome I think;) the bridle will go darker when I oil it, but they match well...the colours are great**) I have even found a nice olive green suit form st vinnies and have a nice rust couloured shirt...if he lets me clip him tomorrow we are all ready for our first show together:)
Now I just have to learn to tie the stock...lol;)

Last edited:

Elanda

Gold Member
Wow, those colours look fantastic on him! Good choices - he's even more handsome now :)*

Thanks...I don't think he really suits "colours" so kept them subdued:)* But couldn't help myself had to get some "bling"...lol;)

Last edited:

Lily

oh great piccy! That does look good on him! Thank you so much for sharing the pic!

I spy a familiar arena and patio area there in your pic, so grab Beth (with Honday) next time you see her (do you know each other?) as she knows all about the stocks and can show you!

Elanda

Gold Member
oh great piccy! That does look good on him! Thank you so much for sharing the pic!

I spy a familiar arena and patio area there in your pic, so grab Beth (with Honday) next time you see her (do you know each other?) as she knows all about the stocks and can show you!

We see each other a fair bit...will grab her for sure (will run out and put it in my car so I have it handy...lol:) )

Elanda

Gold Member
That BB looks fantastic on your boy, great choice.

thanks:) I am a bit chuffed with how well it suits him:D My 6yo did say though "it would be really pretty mummy, if it didn't have green":rolleyes: I am guessing green is not her favourite colour this week...lol.

Magic....how did the numnah go:confused:

Z

ZaZa

Fantastic choice Goodie !
If you don't mind me asking, what brand is your bridle ? That's exactly the sort of brown colour I need to match my new saddle. :p

Lily

thanks:) I am a bit chuffed with how well it suits him:D My 6yo did say though "it would be really pretty mummy, if it didn't have green":rolleyes: I am guessing green is not her favourite colour this week...lol.

Magic....how did the numnah go:confused:

Yeah Jordan took quite some convincing that a plain yellow browband with 'loads of diamantes' on a palomino was not ideal... kids... phhht, who asked them anyway?

Numnah will get its first run not this weekend but the one after, at the York Horsemans show in the unofficial leadline.... stay tuned for pics.

Elanda

Gold Member
Fantastic choice Goodie !
If you don't mind me asking, what brand is your bridle ? That's exactly the sort of brown colour I need to match my new saddle. :p

It is a Kincade Contrast (I think that is what it is called) It goes a darker "red" when oiled ( Ihave 2...lol) The only thing I don't like, and din't notice when I got them, is that the padding under the noseband and BB is vinyl:( I am going to line them with felt for the at home bridle:)* I would like to keep this bridle to as close as I can to this colour...so might just clean and not oil it?

Cant wait to the son and pony ensemble Magic....I am sure they will rate very high on cute factor :)

Last edited:

Gerbra

That looks awesome on him J, the colours suit him really really well**):D

Cant wait to see you out and about :) are you planning on taking him to the pre royal?

Pepsea

Gold Member
looks great, i LOVE my magic browbands!!

PSST, mel i transfered the rest of the money for jaykes name browband :D

Lily

Cant wait to the son and pony ensemble Magic....I am sure they will rate very high on cute factor :)

hope so, coz I doubt I could possibly do anything to tame the large 'fart of hair' that is supposed to be a mane and forelock.... so yeah, we are going with the cute angle.... lol...

Nickelodeon

Ahhhh yet another genius colour ensemble :)* I would have ummmed and ahhhed FOREVER trying to decide what colours would suit that boy, but nope - you've done it again Mel (and Bethy? :p )

Lily

Ahhhh yet another genius colour ensemble :)* I would have ummmed and ahhhed FOREVER trying to decide what colours would suit that boy, but nope - you've done it again Mel (and Bethy? :p )

Thanks for the compliments, in fact all due is to Goodie herself who thought that colour combo up!

Bethy

Gold Member
That looks brilliant on him Goodie!!

Nope... absolutely nothing to do with me :)

Great job Miss Magic... bluddy gorgeous!

Top Bottom