Is it okay to use a crop on some esle horse

TurboTax

Hi wanting to know if its okay to use on crop on someoneesles horse because its was spooked trying to rug it also the owner of the adjistment centre and another adjistment person did it and waited for 3 days to tell me that he kicked out and ran off do i call them out on it is it abuse or cruel as this has never happened before tje lady that hit him has taken over and no body likes her

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi wanting to know if its okay to use on crop on someoneesles horse because its was spooked trying to rug it also the owner of the adjistment centre and another adjistment person did it and waited for 3 days to tell me that he kicked out and ran off do i call them out on it is it abuse or cruel as this has never happened before tje lady that hit him has taken over and no body likes her
this is never okay!

southwardKIWI

This is a case of abuse to that horse and for taking the crop to that horse it's saying to that horse he will be whipped when they take the rug out to put it on him.

TurboTax

Hi thankyou for your apply, i have confronted the person and told her never touch my horse ever again she now stays away from me and my horse which now i have to slowly get him use to a rug again , my new trainer even pulled her up and told her she ever did it again rspca will be called and she will be told to leave.

Top Bottom