International Handler/Trainer Paul Hedges

Gamby

After hearing all your comments...i cannot wait for my lesson tomorrow! Sounds like spoilt Paddy doesnt know what he is in for haha

Oldhack77

Gold Member
:eek: now I am embarassed... lol he has been teaching all these sexy TB's and is really impressed and then poor Kazz is just a fat lard @ss haha

Sounds great guys, I am sooo looking forward to it. I havent had a riding lesson since....OMG it has been tooo long! (think back to Pony Club...lol)
be warned sassy if your anything like me the adult brain (post-children) takes a little longer to absorb than a young kid who is like a sponge when they are getting instructed.... but pauls technique sinks in...... i will give you an example working on flexion with the inside hand.... i was getting tense and paul kept getting me to look at him in the centre of our circle - therefore my attention moved from being stressed to being on him and my whole body fell into the correct place..... **)

cobbie

Gold Member
Ooo he did that with me too really helps hey! Really enjoyed it, you will love it Gamby but be prepared to work your butts off!

cobbie

Gold Member
Haha yep horse and rider, Hoolie was dripping white sweat from between his....cheeks hehe, im not too sore, yet I guess haha.

cobbie

Gold Member
Hoolie fell in love with Paul, everytime we rode near him he would be sidepassing over to him or he would stop, my legs got a good work out keeping him AWAY from him haha.

cobbie

Gold Member
Not long enough!!

I think it says on the website admin posted, if not monty will tell ya haha.

montygirl

he flies out on Sunday/Monday but he's not doing lessons on Sunday. If you contact Kath there might be some spots left;) I'm NOT giving up my Saturday spot tho!!!!:p

Oldhack77

Gold Member
A soft and relaxed pony!

look at the length of that rein!! are you not completely impressed everyone..... from go go horse to relaxed and happy to be there

had the same thing happen with mine

in other lessons this is something that may not be achieved for weeks

Sassy

Gold Member
Thats great Tara! you can really see the difference with him relaxing! **)

YAY only 1 day to go!!! lol I hope my car makes it!

montygirl

Oh Tarz that was AWESOME!!!! He looked like a different horse hey! I saw Hoolie in the beginning going like a steamtrain and I said to Kath... Ohhh someone is feeling fresh today!lol What a difference, well done. Well that is now 3 from 3 that are TOTALLY impressed. You guys going to have lessons when he comes back?

Top Bottom