International Handler/Trainer Paul Hedges

cobbie

Gold Member
Well I should be there having a lesson at 12:30 on thursday :) :) Have emailed her saying I would like that time just waiting for her to confirm :)

montygirl

kewl Tarz! we were actually talking about you tonight... lol:D glad you managed to get a lesson in. i'm hanging out for my lesson on Tuesday - I'm sure I'm going to get my ass kicked! hehehehe (in a good way of course!;)) I hope Monty gets a good night sleep on Monday night, cos he's going to need it.

p.s. hello Paul!:)*

cobbie

Gold Member
Whoohoo just got a email, is confirmed :) :)

Can't wait!

is that so!! haha, will you be there watching thurs?

montygirl

don't know, i have to be in freo for work at 1.30pm and if I ride, it will be before all the lessons, so i will need to get home and shower - i'm sure my work collegues would appreciate me showering after riding! hee hee hee if I don't ride, i will be down later to do feeds and hays and might catch a climpse of your lesson. 12.30 right? I know you wrote it down... i'm just forgetful!;)

cobbie

Gold Member
Yep 12:30, hoping there isn't alot of people watching haha been so long since I have had a lesson in front of lots of people :p

I have a few things in mind I want to work on, what about you?

montygirl

yep, heaps! main thing.. corners... corners... corners and corners! I'm really slack when it comes to corners and now it has become a habit for me and mont and I have to get him out of that. the last time i rode, it was my hands and impulsion - i think he is going to be stoked with the improvement. I have a pony that wants to go forwards now and my hands are still - well most of the time. It will be good to refresh the work that we worked on last time and to go forwards with our education. Can't wait**)

cobbie

Gold Member
Which arena is it in? Indoor or outdoor, do we have somewhere to warm up/ride around before we go in to our lesson?

montygirl

HAHAH... I'm here! I'm here!

Well my butt and legs hurt, but it was SOOOOO worth it! It was awesome - worked really really hard tho. Concentrated heaps on bend and corners and got major results. I also got to put my stirrups down!! WOOHOO!:p

Paul reckons that Mont has changed shape (in a good way - muscles in the right places) and that my riding and OUR attitude has improved. He couldn't believe that it was the same horse and rider combination - quite a compliment. I can't wait till my lesson on Saturday!

Hope you all enjoy yours as much as I did:D

cobbie

Gold Member
Geeee about time haha.

Sounds like you had a good lesson! Oh god im going to be in agony I bet haha. But like you said, will be worth it!

Sassy

Gold Member
Great to hear MG!! - will I see you on Saturday? I am on i think 2pm (will have to check my email again... haha) have in hand lesson first tho.

Goodluck OH - let us know how you go today!!!

cobbie

Gold Member
Want to hear all about your lesson too Miss Nic!

Yay mines tomorrow, hope the rain holds off!?

Top Bottom