International Handler/Trainer Paul Hedges

Murray

Staff member
Announcing that International Handler/Trainer Paul Hedges will be arriving in May. Private & Group Lessons for Arabian Halter Training, In-Hand, Show presentation, Dressage/ Riding are now available. All Ages, All Breeds, All Levels Welcome. See website for further details or contact us via email

cheers...admin

Sassy

Gold Member
Which day are you on MG? I have booked 2 lessons (one in-hand and the other ridden) on the Saturday - 26th - cant wait!! :D

Maree4

Gold Member
I would like to have a lesson but am going to wait til next month, can i come watch a lesson:D i think i am allowed.

Sassy

Gold Member
I havent, a little guilty as I hadnt heard of him until Admin posted this :eek: but its a huge opportunity - too good to miss out! I am on on satuday OH, i think at 2pm.
Vee your welcome to watch me if you like, am doing inhand first then under saddle lesson. I am really looking forward to it, its our first riding lesson!!

montygirl

Sassy, he is teaching where I agist. So I have a lesson booked on the Tuesday and the Saturday, but if I know Paul (and I do...;)) he will be out there in the ring with me every time I ride Monty! hahaha - I'm going to be knacked!

He is an awesome instructor, I've had a lesson with him and I learnt so much it was scary. Lets just say that the horse I am riding at the moment is not the same one that went and had a lesson with him. Monty is honestly a different horse - likes to work, is soft and responsive and is always listening! I could not talk this guy up more if I tried - Paul is one in a million and I will definately be getting regular instruction from him.

Any questions about it, just ask away!:D

Sassy

Gold Member
Thanks MG! I really cant wait now, you are so lucky!

How often does he come over? I hope that Kazz & I can benefit, we are both out of shape and very very green :eek:

montygirl

The plan is once a month as long as he can keep his numbers up - otherwise there is no point. I think tho, tha when word of mouth gets around, his lessons will be booked out!:D

bawtry

I will book a lesson or three as soon as my filly is working well enough - maybe next month. I know Paul from meeting him over east and he is a great guy!!! Never had a lesson before, but will be great!! Looking forward to it! Let me know how your lessons all go!!!

Last edited:

Sassy

Gold Member
Bawtry, Kazz & I arent really working well enough (under saddle) either but the ad says "all ages, all levels, all breeds" ! So I figure it doesnt matter how basic you are when you go in, just means there is more to get out of it!

bawtry

Lol Sassy!! By not well enough, I mean that she's had about 3 rides, so a few more under her belt will probably be good!!! (Plus I gotta save up a bit as well.... :) )
Also, bit rushed for time with exams at the moment - not good :(
Can't wait though!!! :)

cobbie

Gold Member
Monty, you seem to know him well, don't suppose you have any idea wether there are any lessons left? I have emailed but won't get a reply for a while and well im feeling impatient tonight haha.

montygirl

hey tarz, yes there are a couple of spots left. think most are in the morning tho, but don't quote me on that. You need to contact Torquata to find out - Kath is very good with her email. You will probably get something back tonight!:D

Top Bottom