INDOOR ARENA FB Agistment in Cockburn Central Area

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by CDA, Jul 15, 2011.

1. CDA

CDA Well-known Member

CLASSICAL DRESSAGE AUSTRALIA has just leased a secondary property for agistment and training.

We have 3 spots available for full board agistment. Training places are currently FULL but I can put you on a waiting list. The facility is in the Cockburn Central area, about 6mins from the train station and shopping centre. More details will be available to genuinely interested people.

Facilities include:

*Fully enclosed INDOOR ARENA with light and sprinkler system
    *Large reticulated and grassy post and rail paddocks
    *Large strong and safe undercover and sheltered night yards
    *lock up tack room
    *float parking
    *bush riding at the front door

Lessons and training will also be available at the property, as well as my primary property just down the road in Banjup. Classical Dressage Australia will also be holding regular clinics and events at the new facility.

Please email me for more details and pricing - Price reflects the quality of care your horse will receive as well as the facilities close proximity to the city and the Indoor Arena, so please, no time wasters!

[email protected]

2. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

NG, how much do you think it costs to agist at Foxwood :eek:

Good luck with the new property CDA. Wish I had an indoor particularly since then I could go ride instead of lying in bed listening to the rain :D

3. Paddys girl

Paddys girl Well-known Member

with the price of feed/ property/ having those excellant facilities at hand I would think that is actually a pretty good deal for 5 star agistment :)

We are the most expensive city in aus atm and other places such as sydney etc pay higher costs than that for agistment per week.

4. Heifer

Heifer Gold Member

With often $150 buying you pretty average arena and fencing at agist centres these days, i dont think $200 is too much for indoor arena (provided all other facilities are good too)

5. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

Def not to much! I know lots of places that are $180. Id pay $20 more for an indoor anyday! **)

6. supersezabell

supersezabell Well-known Member

Had hit???? I enquired about agisting at Foxwood Farms 2 years ago and fullboard THEN was $180pwk.... lol

7. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Far out, how do you guys afford it who pay $150+ a week?

I agist $20 a week, with a stockie. We help each other out but it is diy. Even with food and petrol on top Bess costs me no more then $80 a week max.

*goes of to thank the property owner*

8. Heifer

Heifer Gold Member

Work full time in well paying job. couldnt do it otherwise (well if i wanted to eat & live in a house & drive a car too). I am so thankful I got through my student and lower income years without FB!

9. Hayley

Hayley Well-known Member

Wow your lucky, wish mine was that cheap :)

I pay $150 a week..and refuse to pay anymore, i get grass paddocks, 3 feeds a day, WIWO indoors with lights, arena with flood lights, round yard, jog track and bush riding. I couldnt afford anymore and wouldnt as if you shop around you can find a great deal like i have :)*

10. supersezabell

supersezabell Well-known Member

well Ive always been on partboard or DIY so up to a max of $75pwk per pony.... however at the time I was just making enquries (found out Foxwood fb only) and was how I found out their cost lol.

A good way to go aswell is 3/4board which is basically fullboard but you supply the feed.

11. CDA

CDA Well-known Member

We have 1 spot left at this stage which I am sure will be gone by the end of the week.

I am not a huge agistment centre (actually quite the opposite) so I am spending over $50 per week just on feeding each horse. When you add up electricity, power, RENT and feed, then I make about $30 a week profit on each horse which kinda hardly seems worth it when I think about it lol

12. Heifer

Heifer Gold Member

But you get the use of an indoor :))

13. Mod 3

Mod 3 Moderator

Members this is a product and service promotions thread.It is not a thread for discussion on whether it's expensive or not.Please have some respect for our paid advertisers.
    If you wish to discuss the prices of agistment then go open another thread in one of the other categories.

14. CDA

CDA Well-known Member

yep :D :D :D :D :D :D

15. wawa85

wawa85 Guest

Hey CDA when you say that the centre is only 6 minutes from Cockburn Central station is that in a car, on a bus or walking? I'm genuinely interested since I don't drive and finding agistment on the public transport route is an absolute nightmare.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2011
  16. CDA

CDA Well-known Member

driving wawa85.

17. CDA

CDA Well-known Member

We still have a spot available so PM me or email me top arrange a time to view this weekend!

18. chantal

chantal New Member

where is CDA located are you still in Cockburn