Flood stallion service Auction

citygirl

Gold Member
Congratulations mirawee ! I'm really pleased for you ! :D

if you ad a couple of 00 on the end of your winning bid you can have him.... would you like his halter too ?*#)

anyone else won anything ?

wwaahhooo I won a browband !

Cheers
Lee

Last edited:

SSAPH

citygirl; Anyone else won anything ? Cheers Lee[/QUOTE said:
Yeap we did, frantic last minute (or should I say seconds) bidding war :)
Will be a great cross for our mares

mirawee

Gold Member
Yeah I guess we will - I am assuming they will accept credit card payment too since that is quicker than direct deposit :)*

Bossy

Woooohoooo! I won!!! I am now the proud owner of a straw of the only stallion I wanted to use this year anyway!!! Lucky me and lucky Mia!

I am soooo excited and no one is home answering their phones!!!!

manocaaron

Congratulations mirawee ! I'm really pleased for you ! :D

if you ad a couple of 00 on the end of your winning bid you can have him.... would you like his halter too ?*#)

anyone else won anything ?

wwaahhooo I won a browband !

Cheers
Lee
Aaah so it was Mirrawee who out bid me,(congrats Mirrawee) I was away today so didnt see my email saying someone had out bid me.....:( Oh well he would have been fantastic for one of my girls, maybe still happen though, just will cost more- haha

bubblez

omg I cant believe I FORGOT it finished today! and I forgot to put bids on stallions I wanted! DAMNIT!
Congrats to whoever won items on there!

citygirl

Gold Member
Aaah so it was Mirrawee who out bid me,(congrats Mirrawee) I was away today so didnt see my email saying someone had out bid me.....:( Oh well he would have been fantastic for one of my girls, maybe still happen though, just will cost more- haha
lol no it wasnt mirawee, I dont know who got Bostons or Wills ';'

but no doubt they'll be in contact **)

Mirrawee you know I'm going to feel really bad if you dont get a patchy filly & did you get the filly ? ;)

Thank you to all who bidded on my boys- it was all for a good cause. **)

I won- I hope just a service- *#) to a lovely black pure arab Stallion :D

Now Bossy & SSAPH spill ???

Cheers
Lee

Last edited:

Bossy

My gorgeous new 'husband' is the imported BLACK (with all the bling) Welsh Cob stallion Gwynfaes Madoc.

I have a beautiful buckskin mare, pretty as a picture and going by her last baby she is going to produce a stunning foal for me (black with lots bling please!).

I can't wait, I am so excited...

citygirl

Gold Member
Good for you Bossy **)**)

I was keeping my eye on him but didnt have him in my Watch List so I hope your over the moon with the price you got his service for.

Gosh there was some bargins to be had !!!

Cheers
Lee

Bossy

Sure am Citygirl!

I wanted to use this stallion this year anyway and was grumbling about how much I would have to save per month to afford it... I feel very lucky and like it was meant to be.

citygirl

Gold Member
Sure am Citygirl!

I wanted to use this stallion this year anyway and was grumbling about how much I would have to save per month to afford it... I feel very lucky and like it was meant to be.
Oh ! I was watching him ! I just logged back on, { but I didnt get an email about him } and OMG ! thats great :D I can see why your so happy right now- good for you ! ;)

Cheers
Lee

mirawee

Gold Member
Yes CG I did :eek:

Healthy happy foal will do me from Ty... just patches and internal plumbing would be the icing on the cake :)*

Bossy, Madoc is stunning! If I had Welsh Cobs I would have fought you for his service :D

Bossy

Thanks Mirawee, I think he is a total spunk! Roll on September!

I hope you get the perfect patchy baby too!

sil

Gold Member
Nitro's donated service is going for a purebred foal :D

Thank you thank you thank you all so much for supporting this cause, and a HUGE thank you to everyone involved in making it happen, the people who set it up, the donated services and goods - what an amazing effort.

Time to go nose around the Horsezone auction now!

Top Bottom