Flood stallion service Auction

P

PPH

I've put a bid in - prob not enough for a winning bid - but you never know....

Some great stallions. Was tempted by Duck n Lethal - but I'll need to see how the $$$ are doing. I've got an expensive few months ahead. :(

Just out of interest, Goose is the foal from Duck N Lethal's Fire and Flood Stallion auction. very impressed with this guy and he is entered in the WAQHA Western Classics Weanling Futurity.

Last edited by a moderator:

citygirl

Gold Member
Wooowwwww ! theres still some BARGAINS to be had... **)

come on W.A the Eastern States are out bidding you :confused: - & lots of them have suffered ';'

Cheers
Lee

citygirl

Gold Member
LOVE some of the boys on offer but just don't think they would cross very well with a highland:(

lol raindear- you'll never know if you dont try.
A friend of my OH's from his work, owns a couple of HL Stallions, I've often thought how the cross with an Arab would work.. **)

mmm could try goggle :}

Cheers
Lee

Bossy

I have put in a bid, now crossing fingers and holding breath - and checking the internet every 5 mins to see if I have been out bid!

citygirl

Gold Member
sil your boys doing well !

lol Bossy I know how you feel-I keep checking emails :D

Cheers & good luck everyone ! getting close now

Lee

manocaaron

lol raindear- you'll never know if you dont try.
A friend of my OH's from his work, owns a couple of HL Stallions, I've often thought how the cross with an Arab would work.. **)

City girl My Mum did that cross back in Scotland about 30 yrs ago and the result was a very stocky large boned Arab with feathers, we named him Redwing. He could move like nothing else. He was stunning.**)

SSAPH

Can't understand why stallion owners put a horse up for auction and then can make the effort to return phone calls & emails sent to them when you are asking for information about their boy #(

Certainly does not give you confidence to deal with them from an AI perspective... oh well will have to bid on a different boy instead :)

mirawee

Gold Member
Well I just received an email saying I won Springfield Park Tylah... and here I was thinking I was just bidding on a service to him ROFL

Gotta love the wording of the email :p

CG, I want a patchy filly please!

My next auctions don't finish until around 1pm...

primrosecourt

Dont forget there is another auction now going should anyone miss out on their chosen stallion this time.Many have been offered on this auction too.....Horsezone.com.au

Top Bottom