DvZ Stud - Sporthorses

KC Quarter Horses

Gold Member
Now I feel really dumb LOL ...... I did not look at the photo but was looking for in listed with all the other things......can't see for looking
Sorry Dolly LOL ......was there all along. I can't tell you how many Horse deals I have flipped through trying to find the stuff .....would have been much quicker reading the sight properly ......too busy looking at horses I expect LOL :)

nannygoat

Gold Member
Will look forward to seeing some grreat pic's of your horses.
I have seen some lovely ones wandering in your paddocks......

KC Quarter Horses

Gold Member
I must admot I have seen some lovely DVZ horses also...... I watched Roger Kamman ride Figaro at an Ian Silitch clinic at his place once & he was just awesome to watch.
Have watched the web site over the years thinking maybe one day.
We did just purchase a beautiful yalambi horse though so might be a way off yet.
We watched our girl in her first 4 outings ( SJ) & bit the bullet LOL. If roger doesnt steal her I think Skito will have alot of fun.
I love the bone on your horses Dolly ......will keep checking out the site & maybe one day :)

simbin

Gold Member
Welcome Dolly!!

I agist with a girl who has one of your lovely fillies. Destiny is her name. She has the most delightful temperament.

Tain

Hi Dolly,

Sarah here.... glad you made it in here, Admin has created a brilliant resource in Stockies, enjoy mate**)

I saw some great pics of the Bigg over east recently, I still love him dearly:)*

I can certainly atest to the temperament of Dolly's horses, Figarro (aka Bigg) was the most wonderful stallion to handle, serve, ride take out etc... and for a huge boy, incredibly aerodynamic, and is at least as lovely a gelding...lol!:D

The two babies I've had a little to do with are growing up to be lovely big, scopey, balanced, even temperamented and impressive.**)

Keep up the exceptional work Dolly,

:)) S

PS: congrats of the continuing success of the likes of: Goodtimes, Figarro, Faberge.........could go on for a while here.... lol!

Top Bottom