DvZ Stud - Sporthorses

Murray

Staff member
[imgleft]http://www.stockyard.net/dvz_comp.jpg[/imgleft]We would like to welcome DvZ Stud - Sporthorses as an advertiser on our front page and discussion forums.

"Although there is world wide emphasis on breeding either a jumping- or a dressage horse, I have always maintained that I want to breed an athletic horse rather than try and breed a specific dressage – or showjumping horse. I wanted a horse with good hock action that has plenty of power behind, one with a good shoulder. Because whether you aim for a jumper or a dressage horse, if it cannot use its hindquarters (the engine) properly you are already lacking." ....Dolly

Check out the website:
DvZ Sporthorse Stud

cheers...admin

S

Sharaway

Welcome Dolly, Hope you take the time to chat a bit as well, I would love to see you share your extensive knowledge in here.
:)*

Jumping Bean

Hi Dolly! I hope you come on here a bit too, your advice would be great on here :).

You had my little standy out at your place until recently ;) The little black object of terror :D and lacking in social graces!

nannygoat

Gold Member
We bought a beautiful DVZ filly last year from Dolly. She has the best temperament you could ask for.
Dolly is terrific to deal with and has some wonderful horses there.
We are still lucky enough to enjoy the use of her fantastic dressage arena.
Hi Dolly!!

vanz

thank you everyone

thank you all for making me welcome, thank you. Sorry for being so slack in joining the forum(s), but here I am! I must admit I needed a bit of prodding. LIfe just gets in the way! ormore to the point, the horses :D
feel free to ask me anything about my horses, as I am a proud breeder!
Dolly

S

Sharaway

*waves @ Dolly* Hey, welcome, so glad to see you finially made it.

vanz

You make me blush. Thanks Julie! It is always a thrill when the horses you breed go to such nice homes. REally before a youngster actually finds its new home there is so much planning going on beforehand. Your Tamara is by Figaro who is jumping in Victoria with a lovely young lass and whenever they are out he looks a picture and usually is in the places. He does Futurities and height classes, jumping around 1.30 m and higher at times. He is almost B-grade.

KC Quarter Horses

Gold Member
Hi Dolly welcome to stockies.

If I remember right you used to import a joint supplement from Germany. I have heard great things about it & recently was trying to find it .....I thought it started with G.....but could be wrong.
I knew it was pretty Xy but I have a couple of old horses I think it might help .......one os old & retired but I am hoping it will help her.
Anyway if you still deal with the stuff can you let me know or if you don't can you please point me in the right direction.

mirawee

Gold Member
Welcome Vanz :)

KC, the product is PrimeVal Gelitinaat. If you go to the DvZ website there is a link from there :)

pso

Gold Member
Oh, while we are on the topic...Anybody know of a primeval type product for humans?
Its done such amazing things for my horses...I figure it might help me too!:D

KC Quarter Horses

Gold Member
Thanks for the info .....I must have been blind because I did go to her web page looking for it but couldn't find it. I will go have another look ......So worth the money then PSO :)

Top Bottom