Design Me A New Browband

simbin

Gold Member
Ok have decided to branch out and get a really out there browband. I usually like to use plain colours and simple designs so I'm thinking bright and bold and anyone that knows me knows I like my bling.

It is to suit a bay tb.

Have fun *#)

Jadelise

Im no browband maker but i think lots of red, checkers pattern with some navy and white through it..
Maybe we need a picture :D

simbin

Gold Member
Ooops this was meant to be in Service Promotions lol.

Here is the horse.

tammy07

i love navy and gold on my boy who is sorta the colour of ur boy looks awsome on bays i loved ur bb at toodyay

simbin

Gold Member
That BB was courtesy of Magic. Well I paid for it but she made it. Yes I had lots of comments about it. So who were you? I'm still trying to picture you lol.

tammy07

i had a grey hacking jacket on with a light blue mega bling bb big bay tb i was standing next to u in the novice hack class got 3rd in it
i didnt take my camera so i dont have any photos to show you lol

Lily

:)* I love my new 'Yay for Magic' club!!! Thanks guys!:)*

Geez Simbin, you only used it once and now you want a new one???

This one?

This one?

Can you imagine this one with white, apple green and gold? So the blue bits would be white, the stars and thin wrapping apple green and the bling gold?

Another favourite (Magic ducks for cover and Bethy runs in to defend her unique designs I keep showing people...)

Aqua, baby blue, cream and gold?

Lily

one more...

This one but reverse the navy and violet to the inside so it's cream and gold on the outside (will stand out against his darker colour better)

PINTO1980

Gold Member
These are the LOVELY sets Magic Makes..

My first one.

And my most recent one

And once i decide on a new colour sceme ill be going back for another.**)

Last edited:

Bethy

Gold Member
Oi!!! Stop showing everyone my browbands!!! They'll all want my amazing colour combinations!!! ahaha
wanders off wondering why no one else wants lime green, cadbury purple and gold??? Maybe I'm just a bit out there! lol

Bethy

Gold Member
Sorry BEB... yours are very nice but I just can't go past a Magic Browband!

Tis ok Mel... just means that I'll need ANOTHER new one! :D :D : D

mochaminx

Oi!!! Stop showing everyone my browbands!!! They'll all want my amazing colour combinations!!! ahaha
wanders off wondering why no one else wants lime green, cadbury purple and gold??? Maybe I'm just a bit out there! lol

LOL, actually I dont think you're THAT out there at all , Bethy, I LOVE the bolder/unusual colour combos!! **) I too have made a lime green and purple bb for a customer (in mega bling tho), and she LOVED how it turned out. Ive also made a lime green and hot pink one for my daughter, which also got a lot of positive attention at PC! (Mind you, 7 yrs olds can get away with those colours on their ponies cant they **) :D )

Unfortunately I was practically cleaned out of all my stock before going to Bali, and havnt yet had time to make many more yet, but you've all got me thinking now...............

Top Bottom