Davrac Quarter Horses

wattle6180

Gold Member
Davrac:)
Our boys are in no condition (intensive breeding season on minimal controlled feed intake due to drought) to take videos of at the moment.:)))
They look like race horses in training. :eek:

C'mon Lena...... plzzzzzzzz
Even racehorses in training get video'd....or Internationally televised depending on the race :p

BugEye

just a couple of pics of foals we have for sale

Colt by Justa Little Noble x Coliban ThreeBars Of Gold

Filly by Davrac All That Jazz x Coliban ThreeBars of Gold

BugEye

thanks Lena,

he is an awesome mover just like his sire. he is definately a future WP, HUS prospect

BugEye

Some pics of customers Pally Paint colt buy Coliban ThreeBars of Gold @ 3 weeks old. he is for sale as well.

BugEye

here are some of the latest pics. 10weeks difference between Pally and Red. Red colt is only 7 weeks old in pic.

IPPH

MY GOD - if that chestnut is sunbleached what's he like in winter?! He's gorgeous!!! **)

I'm not a QH person but those boys are just stunning. Could definitely turn me **)

BugEye

MY GOD - if that chestnut is sunbleached what's he like in winter?! He's gorgeous!!! **)

I'm not a QH person but those boys are just stunning. Could definitely turn me **)
LOL IPHH,

it is hard to believe but trust me I am telling the truth. He does not get rugged, and is out in the sun all day when he is not resting in the shade. So he is sun-bleached !!!!

All comes down to good genetics, good worming program and a balanced although basic feed. 2 ingredients is all he gets. Oats and lucerne chaff. None of that fancy stuff here.

BugEye

We are advertising our 2 foals in next months Horse Deals with video footage :). Here's hoping the phone will keep ringing.

BugEye

Here is an updated pic of customers Pally Paint colt. Very happy with BugEye's progeny. He is leaving his stamp and producing very nice typey foals.

Last edited:
Top Bottom