coronaviras

admin

Administrator
Staff member
you might want to think about wearing that mask you purchased?? check out the hygiene of this mob...

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Australia is showing the world how to fight coronarvirus with minimal deaths, a slowing infection rate and some luck. While no one is declaring a victory, the country's highest daily number of infections was 460 on March 28 and it has been decreasing most days since...

Angimac

The face mask making video made me physically sick. I guess this is in India.

Some of the Eastern States have been hit by rain. Has anyone compared figures from cruise ship passengers, the ratbags returning from overseas (some only left over the last 2 weeks) and community spread during this cooler weather over there.
WA has an extended warm weather pattern during the day in autumn.

Are people taking too long to get help, I noticed a few healthy people succumbing to the virus overseas? A man in an isolation hotel over east was rushed to hospital after having respiratory difficulties (they said hotel staff would not call for an ambulance until the man's health deteriorated) and put on a ventilator within 15 minutes of arriving at the hospital. Do not think he made it.

It seems the authorities are saying only to seek hospital attendance if you are having difficulty breathing, and this seems to be too late for some, even healthy people (a 14 year old teenage boy in the UK being a sad example). I think it is learn as you go along for authorities.

Angimac

Admin the chart looks promising.
I noticed on one of the charts that Japan had a big dip in cases and then went up again (some show this and some have a straight line).

admin

Administrator
Staff member
More than 600,000 Australians apply for early release of superannuation under coronavirus assistance scheme.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
An aircraft with more than 100 Australians will land in Melbourne this morning. Almost ALL passengers HAVE coronavirus - posing the biggest threat to the country since the Ruby Princess debacle.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Australia's next coronavirus challenge: As curve flattens, experts warn we face a grim choice - end lockdown now and accept a spike in deaths or keep restrictions to save lives but risk economic ruin.

read more...

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I think the above news is over sensationalised and I would expect that we would have an effective anti-viral and vaccine available before the lockdown is ended. (y)

Top Bottom