coronaviras

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Australia CRUSHES coronavirus: Just FOUR people are diagnosed with COVID-19 in 24 hours as curve 'heads south' and country is told we could be eased back to normal in three weeks.

read more...

Angimac

Thanks for another Arnie video admin.
Arnie is right, the look on Whiskeys face says it all.
Happy 1st Birthday Lulu

Singapore seems to have lost control of the spread of COVID-19. The chart shows the numbers are heading up.
I wonder if Brazil has the same sort of weather as our NT. Or maybe this is not the peak tourist season over there. I guess low visitor numbers have kept the COVID-19 numbers down. I have read some reports that 15 and others say 30 countries do not have the virus.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
this video is off topic but everyone should watch it...

or maybe it is on topic!?

Angimac

Brazil has dramatically increased cases of COVID-19 since the last chart.
Very interesting about vitamin D.

I read about an autopsy on a woman who died in the US and apparently the cause of death was a burst heart associated with the COVID-19 virus.

It seems a few countries (Australia does) have not included virus deaths in aged care homes, so numbers could increase.

PlumpRump

Wow, interesting way to put it! I do hope social distancing continues forever. I like not being crowded at the shops. The travel "restrictions" are slightly confusing to me. We obviously still have many people flying in and travelling around the state. I was stuck behind a caravan with bikes and boards on the roof of the jeep today on the highway. I have no idea what will happen with the tourism and borders reopening but so far so good from the leadership so I hope they continue to make good choices. I don't want us to get a delayed outbreak.

Angimac

Admin everything seems to be heading in the right direction.

I was reading the Google news headlines (I was a passenger), it said someone had returned from India 2 months ago and had now tested positive for the Coronavirus.
The battery died before I could read it. Not sure if they were saying it had incubated that long or if they are asystematic.

Top Bottom