Broker for all insurance - not just float

windmill

Hi

Thinking about making it simple by combining ALL insurance (several vehicles, float, house / contents etc) insurance onto one. Not necessarily the actual horses, mainly the vehicles and other things.

Googled Insurance Brokers WA but came up with heaps and heaps

Can anyone recommend a broker (doesn't matter if WA or Eastern States) that can deal with all the various items??

Prestige

Hi

Thinking about making it simple by combining ALL insurance (several vehicles, float, house / contents etc) insurance onto one. Not necessarily the actual horses, mainly the vehicles and other things.

Can anyone recommend a broker (doesn't matter if WA or Eastern States) that can deal with all the various items??

Hey @)

I've just done all this myself. I went direct to Wesfarmers. No broker involved which meant no brokerage fees & Wesfarmers did everything from my liability insurance to insuring my tractor (and everything inbetween) They were by far the cheapest too **)

NumidianHorse

Useful information - have just been mucked around by a company and broker (who shall remain nameless) ... they were going to get the insurance cover for EVERYTHING (house / contents / cars / float / rental house) ... and what did they do? ... provide a quote and then go on holiday ... I am STILL waiting to hear from them so we can get this in place prior to fire season (2011 / 2012) ... :}

Will now make a phone call to wesfarmers and see how they fare. Thanks for the suggestion. ;)

MPKG

Useful information - have just been mucked around by a company and broker (who shall remain nameless) ... they were going to get the insurance cover for EVERYTHING (house / contents / cars / float / rental house) ... and what did they do? ... provide a quote and then go on holiday ... I am STILL waiting to hear from them so we can get this in place prior to fire season (2011 / 2012) ... :}

Will now make a phone call to wesfarmers and see how they fare. Thanks for the suggestion. ;)

Hi, I work in insurance and deal with brokers on a daily basis. What area are you in and I can give you a name =)

AIS Insurance

We will happily help you with all things Equine.

You might not find one company is best for everything - hope you find what you need.

realalvin

Hi

I did not buy a insurance. I don't think they can help. So i bought Harrison Howard rugs fly masks,Quite good.

Top Bottom