Breast Cancer browbands + a browband available

cobbie

Gold Member
Have the one browband ready to go, thought i'd put it here first :)

Its 14" so a large pony or small cob, cream and brown velvet with light pink satin through it, as well as rhinestone rings on the rosettes, excuse the crappy edit job and flag tips will be added also :)

$50.00

SOLD

Also have mega bling dressage browbands with the main focus on breast cancer with the pink in the browband, these are $25 with $2 from every browband going to the breast cancer foundation, they can also be made in any other colour combination though.

Great for PC and eventing as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

tammy07

thank god that cream one is small haha otherwise i would be getting it for my little girl haha

tammy07

yea i know those colours would look so awsome on my little horse lol i will keep these colours in mind when i order my bb's haha

caitie

Ohh they are pretty **)

I wish i was doing the dressage just so i have a excuse to buy a pretty pink BB

Que Sera Sera

Well unless he chucks a massive hissy fit when we seem him again next weekend or doesnt pass the vet check, then he is MY black pony!

I bow down to the master of picking good horses. I shall never doubt your eye for horse flesh again. hehehe

Cav

Gold Member
Red always looks flash on a black pony!!!!!!

perhaps red and gold blinged? :)* JMO

Cav

Gold Member
I like the one on the chestnut the red/gold a bit further down :)

Whatever you do dont put black on a black pony :)

blues,aqua,red all those colours look good **)

cobbie

Gold Member
YAY I AM RIDING HIM if you say other wise I WILL CHUCK THE TANTY!

Have you convinced L to let me ride him at newcomers yet :p maybe she will get so nervous she will hand him to me, and I will be conveniently dressed to ride...:)

will pm you about bb

Secret85

I LOVE that first browband you pictured in this thread.... Don't know about a boy wearing pink though....

It's gorgeous though! :)

cobbie

Gold Member
The money going to Breast Cancer is a GREAT idea! :) Well done! :) Hope you sell LOTS of them! :)

Thanks! Hopefully! My dad sells the breast cancer badges etc in his office for them...wonder if I put some browbands there he will get many sold..in a real estate office hahaha, maybe not!

Secret85

He probably would look good in pink.... Poor boy.... People would really call him a girl if he was wearing pink!!

kaylastar11

WHAT A FANTASTIC IDEA !!!

I am a massive supporter of the National Breast Cancer Foundation !!!!
I think this a great idea Tarz

I think all browband makers should be doing somehting like this
Well done mate !!! :)*
I will be looking into it :)

Top Bottom