Biosecurity Notice from Equestrian WA

Mufasa

Thanks very much for the facts.I think the other discussions should be closed because so many untrue stories are getting around and they are scaring the pants off people.:):):)

shaz71

thanks admin, some very nice people were badly treated during this alleged scare, and i people need to keep up with their vacinations regardless and learn more about thier horse and ailments before jumping on others.
peoples behaviours were attrocious and there is a very scared little girl who saw her mother verbally assualted, i think apologies should be made for these people though it will no way repair the way they were treated.

brit_chick

thanks admin, some very nice people were badly treated during this alleged scare, and i people need to keep up with their vacinations regardless and learn more about thier horse and ailments before jumping on others.
peoples behaviours were attrocious and there is a very scared little girl who saw her mother verbally assualted, i think apologies should be made for these people though it will no way repair the way they were treated.

I TOTALLY agree with you on that!

Just goes to show a lot of people out there don't consider vaccinating as part of their responsibilities as horseowners judging from the hysteria by people whose horses were un-vaccinated or 'oh i'm sure he is due for his now' hmmm . . . . .

Some persons behaviours were discusting.

An appology is definatly required.

:eek:

Top Bottom