BC Horse Training " Special Offer "

valdez

I have to say how proud i am of my little cousin Jo, and her partner Ed :) They have slogged their guts out building up their business and property and have done the hard yards!!! They are now reaping the rewards for their effort!!!!

Congratulations both of you :)

Jbear123

Thanks Everyone :)

Mater: Thankyou for your lovely comments Ginger is a lovely mare and we wish you all the best with her for the future.

CMBR & Farfromhome: I am excited about your horses coming and can't wait to see what we can achieve with them both.

Thanks Valdez, its been hard but things are starting to come together bring on the 10 horse stable block.

Last edited:

Jbear123

Vacancies Available

Hi all Vacancies have filled quickly for September and there are now No September Vacancies, but October we have a few stops left available, they seem to be filling quickly so if you would like to fill any vacancies we have please contact us ASAP.

November & December we are still taking bookings.

Regards,
Joanne Campbell @ BC Horse Training

Jbear123

BC Horse Training Breaking & Education Services

HI All,
We have some Vacancies available throughout October/ November, 4wk or 6wk training schedules available.

We offer Breaking, Re-educating, Problem Solving (working with all sorts of behavioural issues and resolving them successfully), Training all Olympic Disciplines, General Handling for show prep/ general ground manners or foal handling through to float training.

We are more than happy to work with problem horses and unhandled stock.

FREE Pickup within 200km of our facility is offered to owners who book there horse in for 4 or more weeks training.

If anyone is interested in any of the services we have to offer please don't hesitate to contact me either via PM
or Email @ [email protected]

Jbear123

BC Horse Training " Special Offer " Update

BC HORSE TRAINING
Professional Breaking and Educating Services Located in the SW

"SPECIAL PRICE OFFER" Renewed now available till June 2012

$1540.00 for 4wks Breaking and/ or Educating - Re-educating

$2000.00 for 6wks Breaking and/ or Educating - Re-educating

Adaptable horse handlers open to handling any type of horse, handled and unhandled horses welcome. Stallions and Colts also welcome.

Last two weeks of training are Discipline specific to the owners requirements for Eg Dressage (basic arena work and basic pole work), Endurance ( bushwork & roadwork ), cow work for campdrafters and cutting etc. Edward and Joanne have Over 30yrs of combined Experience in different discipline training.

Client involvement encouraged and regular updates supplied while your horse is in our care.

FREE AFTER BREAKING SERVICE provided to all owners to help keep the training ball rolling after your horse returns home.

Horse Safe Facilities ( Panel Yards and Mesh fenced Paddocks 80x40 Enclosed arena and Round yard )

All horses Fed Hay and Hardfeeds daily all Incuded in the price.

Very Competitive Rates, Teeth, worming and farrier work if needed are all at extra cost.

Pickup can be arranged.

Checkout our WEBSITE for more information or PM: www.bchorsetraining.webs.com.au

Float training, Foal handling, Spelling Agistment and much more also available

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

farfromhome

I cannot promote Bc more :)
They are worth their weight in gold and have turned my horses life around for the better :))

Liv

Great to read all these comments!! We're off tomorrow, everyone think good thoughts around 6am when we'll be getting on the float then fingers crossed for the 400k trip.........!

Jbear123

BC Horse Training Update

HI All,
Well it seems the word is out about us and we are currently full to max capacity which has been a fantastic start to 2012 for BC Horse Training.
Training spots available for Febuary :).

If anyone is interested in filling a Vacancy/ booking in there horse or just want to have a chat to see what BC Horse Training has to offer you and your horse, Please dont hesitate to contact us on 0428 899 308 or [email protected]

Happy riding :)
Jo @ BC Horse Training

Top Bottom