BC Horse Training " Special Offer "

Jbear123

BC HORSE TRAINING
Professional Breaking and Educating Services Located in the SW

"SPECIAL PRICE OFFER" Only available till the End of the 2010/2011 Financial Year.

$1540 for 4wks Breaking and/ or Educating - Re-educating

$2000 for 6wks Breaking and/ or Educating - Re-educating

Adaptable horse handlers open to handling any type of horse, handled and unhandled horses welcome. Stallions and Colts also welcome.

Last two weeks of training are Discipline specific to the owners requirements for Eg Dressage (basic arena work and basic pole work), Endurance ( bushwork & roadwork ), cow work for campdrafters and cutting etc. Edward and Joanne have Over 30yrs of combined Experience in different discipline training.

Client involvement encouraged and regular updates supplied while your horse is in our care.

FREE AFTER BREAKING SERVICE provided to all owners to help keep the training ball rolling after your horse returns home.

Horse Safe Facilities ( Panel Yards and Mesh fenced Paddocks 80x40 Enclosed arena and Round yard )

All horses Fed Hay and Hardfeeds daily all Incuded in the price.

Very Competitive Rates, Teeth, worming and farrier work if needed are all at extra cost.

Pickup Available ( FREE if within a 200km Radius of Bunbury )

Checkout our WEBSITE for more information or PM: www.bchorsetraining.webs.com.au

Float training, Foal handling, Spelling Agistment and much more also available

Last edited:

supersezabell

Just curious, does this mean that it can be paid for by the end of the financial year to be used at a later or time or they must come to you by the end of the financial year?

Jbear123

Firstly thanks for your enquiry.
It is to be booked by the end of the financial year but we only like to book a month or two months in advance, as we are only a small setup and don't like to keep people waiting. For eg you could book at the end of the Financial year for your horse to be started in September.

If you are looking at having a horse started in the future with us after the Financial year, I'm sure we will be able to work something out :) I hope this answers your Q.

Jbear123

Racing Industry Enquiry

We Break in for All Equestrian Disciplines Dressage, Eventing, Endurance, campdrafting, Racing Industry Etc. We are very adaptable :)

Ed has his slow and Fast work track licences and all Gallopers are trained on our track at home, at our local track or in our local bush, we also take pretrainers.

horsescomefirst

We Break in for All Equestrian Disciplines Dressage, Eventing, Endurance, campdrafting, Racing Industry Etc. We are very adaptable :)

Ed has his slow and Fast work track licences and all Gallopers are trained on our track at home, at our local track or in our local bush, we also take pretrainers.

excellent!! i will be giving you a call, hopefully after friday when my horse wins at GP!! HAHAHAHA :p

so if the last 2 weeks are for the discipline training, does that mean with the 4 weeks, that in 2 weeks you will have them broken in and backed and then 2 weeks of TB training or is it a straight 4 weeks of breaking/backing??

cheers:))

Jbear123

Racing Industry Enquiry

Thanks for your enquiry Horsescomefirst
In 4wks 99% of Racehorse Breakers we do will be:
Mouthed, Backed and able to walk, trot and canter happily with a rider in company and alone. They will also be able to be worked in a pad around the track, accept tieup bays etc and will have been ridden by three different riders by this stage.

My reasoning for saying only 99% of breakers is there are 1% of horses take a little longer to accept being started to saddle but with majority of them they are going well by the end of 4wks and are ready to head off to the trainer. If the horse comes to us for 6wks we can arrange to do basic barrier prep and further education to racing but this again comes down to the horses acceptance and age can also be a contributing factor as to what the horse can handle mentally and Physically.

I hope this answers your Q :) Feel free to PM me if you have any further enquiries.

Jbear123

2x Vacancies available as of end of May, if anyone is interested

Thanks CMBR I got your PM. I look forward to meeting you

Please note: This deal is only valid if you book your horse in with us before the 1st of July. We only like to book in 2mths max in advance rather than leave you waiting, so you could book your horse in at the start of July and as long as your horse comes to us before Mid September, we will be able to lock it in at the "Special Offer Price".

Our standard Rate is $50/day plus GST, which is Very reasonably priced for the industry we are in.

All horses are fed Breakfast, lunch and Dinner of the best Quality Meadow Hay sourced locally with Chaff, lucerne along with a mineral mix plus a choice of Micronized grain or AV total (G & W Pellets). Special diets can also be catered for and any extra tip bits you would like I am happy to add into feeds if supplied.

We are happy to satisfy all owners needs such as rugging, Paddock boots and boots while being worked etc without fuss, all horses recieve the best of care possible.

We are taking bookings 2mths in advance and currently have 2 vacancies available as off the end of May if anyone is interested in filling these spots PM me ASAP.

Last edited:

Jbear123

Offer available now for 6mths, taking bookings now :)

Firstly Thankyou to everyone who has enquired about our "Special Offer".
After all the Interest and Enquiries asking if we are taking bookings for breakers at this price, we would like too offer this for the next 6mths.

If anyone is interested in Booking there horses in with us to be started June, July, August, September October or November, please don't Hesitate to get in contact with us ASAP as places are filling fast due to there being such High interest in the "SPECIAL OFFER" deal available.

All Bookings are welcome.... :)

Jbear123

Vacancies Available

HI Guys,
We have some vacancies available for around the Middle of July and August if anyone is interested just email me @ [email protected].

Our Special Offer is not limited too a specific N# of bookings but it is first in best dressed as spots are filling fast and as we are only a small facility who only like to take 6 to 8 horses at a time it doesnt take long for vacancies to fill.

:)

Jbear123

Vacancies Available

HI all,
Just a quick update to let people know that we have two vacancies availale at the end of July / start of August.

If anyone is interested in filling these spots please let me know ASAP. You can contact me via email or phone to make a booking :)

Email: [email protected]
Mob: 0428 899 308

Checkout our website:
Home - BC Horse Training

I look forward to hearing from anyone who is interested

Jo @ BC Horse Training

Jbear123

Vacancies Available End of August/ September

Hi all,
Just an update to say we have 2 vacancies available at the Mid August and 4 vacancies available September if anyone is interested in filling the Vacancies we currently have available PM me or email me at [email protected] and I will see where we can fit you in.

mylittlepony

I recommend bc horse training to anyone. They really know their stuff and are very good at what they do. Few trainers/breakers go to the lengths that jo and ed do to make sure that their clients and their horses are happy.

Jbear123

Vacancies Available

Thanks Bec for your reference.

Hi all Just a quick flic to say we have 4 spots available over September and 5 for November if anyone is interested please contact me at [email protected] or PM me.

I look forward to hearing from anyone who is interested in the spots we have available.

Joanne @ BC HORSE TRAINING

Jbear123

HI All,
Just a quick one to say our " Special Offer" of 4wks for $1540.00 or 6wks for $2000.00 is still valid until the 31st of November 2011.

We currently have 1x vacancy for September if anyone is interested in filling this spot please let me know ASAP.

We also have Vacancies for November and December also if anyone is interested we look forward to hearing from you.

All equiries welcome :)

Mater

I have just picked my mare up from BC and I want to say how happy I am with the job they have done.
I dropped off a mare who was sore and grumpy and that I was scared to ride.
I picked up a mare who looks so different (her muscle tone across her back is fantastic) and is much happier. And most importantly I'm now confident that I can ride her without the issues she had before. Not to mention her hooves which look great too.
Huge thanks to Ed and Jo for everything. Money well spent. I would recommend them to anyone.

Top Bottom