Attention Equestrian WA Show Horse Members

Discussion in 'Sticky Topics For Horse Showing and Events' started by Murray, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Murray

Murray Well-known Member Staff Member

Hereunder is a link to a letter from the EWA in relation to the administration of the Show Horse Committee.

Please read letter...

cheers...admin

2. showhorsewa

showhorsewa New Member

Hi everyone from Jo Bastian

Hi everyone,

I haven't looked at Stockies blog for a long time.. come to think of it, I'm just catching up on whats going up (and down :) with everything in our EWA Show Horse world at the moment! Had some catching up to do with state and National stuff, done that, now we can move forward again.

Hope all the judges are coming to the seminar on May 15. Its open to everyone, Daryl Hayes (VIC) will be facilitating the judges seminar, then we are having a working hunter seminar facilitated by Diane Bennit, then a riders forum (since Daryl is the National riders rep - good opportunity to have one). It will be a really good day so try and come along. My email is [email protected] - email me for the registration forms etc. I think Jennine Diltz will have them on the EWA website also.

Look forward to seeing you there. Jo

3. Cav

Cav Gold Member

Hey Jo welcome back! Great letter to read.

I have issues to the point where I have resigned as a judge which I would like addressed but I feel this needs to be done in person. Is there anyway I can speak to someone be that you or committee or whoever with regards to my concerns?

4. showhorsewa

showhorsewa New Member

Hi Cav,

Issues as you describe you can direct to me at [email protected]

Look forward to hearing from you

5. showhorsewa

showhorsewa New Member

or call me if you feel more comfortable with that, that goes for everyone. 0417 184 729 or home in the evenings 9296 0441. I do have a full time job, so leave me a message if I dont pick up, I will call you when I get home. Would prefer not to call mobile numbers - this is a voluntary position so I wear the phone bill!!

6. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Welcome back Jo, it's been a long time since we've seen your busy smiling face around.

Mon

7. showhorsewa

showhorsewa New Member

Hi Mon
    Nice to be back, now.....
    Brayside... have I got a deal for you if you sponsor Winter Gala!!!

8. momoyuyu789

momoyuyu789 New Member

or call me if you feel more comfortable with that, that goes for everyone. 0417 184 729 or home in the evenings 9296 0441. I do have a full time job, so leave me a message if I dont pick up, I will call you when I get home. Would prefer not to call mobile numbers - this is a voluntary position so I wear the phone bill!!