Anitone?

RVP Horses

Do most stock feed places sell it? Don't know that it would be available around Bunbury but what about Budget Stockfeeds. Does anyone know who does sell it around that Byford area?
Serendipidy where in Mardella sells it? Do you need to order it in?

serendipity

RVP i will PM you the lady's contact details in.mardella so its not taken as advertising. I dont know which stock feeds sell it. She usually has all the sizes available, thinkbyou would need to pick up from her farm.

madison

Budget and serpentine rural both stock it. Pretty sure you can buy it from Jenni Ahmat in witby to

Z

ZaZa

I've been feeding the Anitone for about 5 weeks now and I haven't seen any huge changes in my horses. To be honest, I haven't seen any changes at all . ';'
Apart from being a liquid than will suit some horses (particularly fussy eaters and sifters), I'm not convinced it's any more benificial than the Equimin that I've fed my horses for years. ;)

PlumpRump

I love the stuff.

I've been feeding the Anitone for about 5 weeks now and I haven't seen any huge changes in my horses. To be honest, I haven't seen any changes at all . ';'
Apart from being a liquid than will suit some horses (particularly fussy eaters and sifters), I'm not convinced it's any more benificial than the Equimin that I've fed my horses for years. ;)

The difference is probably more noticeable in horses that have not had a good balance of minerals in their lives for a while. Most new to the supplement market will see results because they have no previous knowledge of supplements in feeds. Your horses were likely fine on the mineral balance you had them on, hence no change with the new product. as it is also a good balance. We are spoilt to have such a wide choice of products in australia.

I am unsure if anitone contains more sugars than pelleted or granulated supplements, does anyone know?

Top Bottom