andalusian pictures

mav

was watching taped episodesof the WEG dressage and there was a beautiful Andy Stallion on there doing both the Grand Prix Special and the Ker... gorgeous boy, you can really see the difference in the WB and Andy in the movement!! think his and Totilas' Ker were my faves :)

on another note - was told not long ago that prodgeny from Deepfields Mocha can be rego'd? is that true? and what do I need to do it? Have the cert of breeding...

Double Helix

Yes progeny from Deepfields Mocha can be ID (Iberian derivative) registered. Email the national secretary for full information but you do not need DNA testing or breeding certificates. From memory just a Stat Dec stating the breeding of the horse and that it is 1/4 Andalusian or whatever it may be, i.e. Sire: Deepfields Mocha (by Bianco VI), dam TB etc. I also sent some photos with my application.

There is also the AHAA application form on their website which you submit with your stat dec. I think it is an initial $25 joing fee and then the first time you register a horse you have to be a Full member ($120), and then in subsequent years you can renew as an Associate member ($80). To register an ID horse is $40 (one-off fee).

Will be nice to have some more ID horses competing :)

Double Helix

P.S. In addition to your application for membership and the statutory declaration there is also a form to fill out for your horse (i.e. brands, markings etc.). If you send me your email address I can send you the ID register form. The national secretary sent this to me as I don't think it is on their website, or you can email her.

Here is the link to the statutory declaration form / information for WA: Witnessing Documents

Double Helix

Sorry just noticed you are in Qld so the stat dec might be a bit different for your state.

Did you take your boy over there or mare in foal?

Jbear123

Arfy: I looked at Martino at the same time as you but it was seemed it was just not ment to be me purchasing him and it just so turned out I saw Luishairo Forsale soon after I missed out on buying Martino.

Eqqus Lodge Martino is a beautiful boy but I am very glad I kept looking as I was going to give up after loosing the sale on Martino, but then found luishairo and he is more than I could have ever Imagined my new dressage horse ever being...it looks like both of us ended up with our dream horses.

Will you be taking him to the States?

Arfy

Yes I will be taking him to states, I'm really looking forward to meeting your boy! He's lovely!! Do you think he will grey out completely soon?

Martino is a cheeky monkey but I love him to bits, unfortunately he is still a bit small for me, fingers crossed he grows because I planned on using him for dressage also. I'd love to have more andys out there competing with the warmbloods!

Will you be riding him at states also? Martino has only recently been broken but I was thinking of maybe doing the under 4 ridden, walk trot, only for experience riding with other horses around .

Jbear123

Arfy: I think lui has a bit more time left being dapple/ steel grey yet his mum didnt grey out till she was 10 and his dad is Black so I dont exactly know he hasnt greyed out any more from when I bought him in May last year.

Due to lui injuring himself late june last year his breaking got put back so I have only just started to Educate him now after my partner and I started him. I plan on taking him out and about to ARC and being a horse breaker myself there are always horses being worked at home so being worked with other horses isnt a problem. But No I dont plan on taking Lui out and about at breed shows undersaddle for some time I plan on doing low level dressage with him later in the year then once he has a good education base start doing ridden breed. I purchased him prodominantly as a Dressage horse and so I do not plan on doing a huge amount of ridden breed with him more promoting him as a dressage sire.

Funny you are wishing Martino would get bigger as I am wishing for the opposite I dont want lui to get to much bigger as he is just 16hh now and still growing and I am only little and do not wish to ride a monster of a horse, his movement is big enough as it is.

I have attached some pictures of my first ride on lui after having to put him out due to him getting injured, you will have to excuse the counter flexing we hadn't quite got to correcting that when these pictures where taken due to the lack of education he had had up to these pictures being taken.

Stock saddle was all I could get to fit him when I first started him as I had to purchase a new saddle as non of my old dressage saddles fitted him, due to him being so flat backed and wide, I think we will have to go treeless in the future.

He osses potential as a dressage horse, I love my boy he is so special to me :)

luitinafoalshazhome108.jpg

mav

Sorry just noticed you are in Qld so the stat dec might be a bit different for your state.

Did you take your boy over there or mare in foal?

thanks for all the info DH - will email the secretary about it all today...

i purchasd him well before we moved here and leaving him behind was not an option!! he's a prat but he's my prat :D

Luminous Girl

Luminous Girl: Thankyou I have been meaning to get in contact with you about purchasing some of the pictures you took of Luishairo at Pinjarra. Did u get any of our Appy stallion at the AAA States? if you did please PM me.

Sorry I have not been on stockies for a while, no sorry I did not go to that one but will be there in the future, didnt know you had a appy stally!! :D:D
I <3 spotty ponies! ;)

Terri

hey every one thanks for the pictures of your beautiful horses. Was nice to see some of my girls (shandy) relatives. But still curious about any info on charismo her sire. Or maybe her dam descarado. i think from el talentos the sire is not quite sure. the dam half Andy half tb by omaru gell?e. Forgot how to spell his name :)
Ive got some photod of Charismo if you still want them

Top Bottom