All browband makers in here please!

R

Remaani

Cheers everyone.

Thanks for the pics BEB, they look great. :)
Im not keen on white/cream on the BB's up against Jet, seeing the pics & with the white he has on him, i think im best sticking to solid colours.

Have ordered my BB & left the design up to the lucky person, i know its going to be great anyhow.
Now i need to know where i can buy a nice full size dark brown bridle with brass fittings/buckles?

PL, no bloody pink, PMSL!
I like that BB, it suits Lily beautiful. I dont like the flags though, they look too wide?
We'll go pink for Tares when i bring her back out, lol. :D

Bethy

Gold Member
what sort of price range are you looking at for the bridle? I had a stunning bridle made for Honda and it's the most beautiful leather. I'm getting another one made at the moment.
There is a lady who is new to WA (well, sort of, she's from WA, left to go to England to learn how to make bridles and now she's back). She does made-to-measure and she's fantastic. Gorgeous work and very very reasonably priced. There are a few stockies that I know have had bridles made by her now. Her name is Michelle Graham.

C

crumpetsryum

that purple and green is different and gorgeous! I have an Olive, Green and White one which is beautiful from Imperial

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Remaani

what sort of price range are you looking at for the bridle? I had a stunning bridle made for Honda and it's the most beautiful leather. I'm getting another one made at the moment.
There is a lady who is new to WA (well, sort of, she's from WA, left to go to England to learn how to make bridles and now she's back). She does made-to-measure and she's fantastic. Gorgeous work and very very reasonably priced. There are a few stockies that I know have had bridles made by her now. Her name is Michelle Graham.

I dont want a cheapy $30 bridle :D, but the bridle i get will be used in Pinto classes only, as he'll still be shown in cable for Arab Deriv.
Something that looks classy & isnt indian leather. (& needs to have brass buckles)

Thanks for mentioning that lady's name as i have heard about her but didnt know "who" she was.
Has anyone got contact details?
Thanks Bethy. :)

Bethy

Gold Member
Will pm you mate.

She does a gorgeous job, has a HUGE range of leather widths and everything else so she can really tailor make you your perfect bridle.

Lily

If you decide not to go through Michelle (although I have seen her work and it is absolutely beautiful, well worth the money I think) I can give you a hand tracking downa bridle too..... will pm you.

SanTann

the second pic on beb second post is the bb i have for my boy lol all the bb look awesome:)* love them all:)

Top Bottom