ZuuuumBA

Discussion in 'Open Discussions' started by ~*CowGirl_Bél*~, Jun 21, 2010.

1. ~*CowGirl_Bél*~

~*CowGirl_Bél*~ Active Member

I'm starting Zumba class tomorrow night (organised through a friend not me!) and I don't know what to expect or what to wear?? Anyone know anything about it? Thanks!

2. Premier

Premier Well-known Member

Best fun ever

A friend just launched it in Bridgetown

Just normal runners and whatever you feel comfortable exercising, you get nice and warm though and its a ball. I wear trackies and a singlet once I have warmed up

Just like a big dance session I don think it feels like and aerobics class at all

LOVE ZUUMMMMMBBAAAAA

Lots of fun laughs and smiles for sure

3. ASH lover

ASH lover Well-known Member

In the TV ad they all wear tight fitting cropped tops and skin tight pants....maybe that is the dress code??? :D ROFL

...and BTW they are all size 6....;)

Looks like GREAT FUN though...hope you have a ball.....let us know how you go!

4. Starbe

Starbe Well-known Member

just wear gym clothes :) i wear trackies and a singlet. its just fun so def dont stress about it! :)

5. bubblez

bubblez Well-known Member

ooo I'd LOVE to do a zumba class!!!!! anyone know if there are any around canington/thornlie or armadale areas?

6. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

I'd also like to know.. Is there one in Mandurah?
    I wanna get fit.. Could probably get one of my mates to tag along XD

7. Starbe

Starbe Well-known Member

there is def one in mandurah. my old work mates go. try looking up the rec centre and seeing if the classes are there

8. KC Quarter Horses

KC Quarter Horses Gold Member

Hey Prem, can you fill me in on the bridgetown classes...ie where, when etc, as I might go along :)

9. Happypaint

Happypaint Well-known Member

They run classes at the Atwell Community Centre :)*

10. Halligan

Halligan Well-known Member

I do Zumba :D sooo much fun. I just do it at my gym.

Local rec centre's, gym's and community halls run them so just have a look at what's close to you and give them a call **) if they don't have it, chances are they know who does

11. Belladonna

Belladonna Well-known Member

What exactly is Zumba? I've heard people mention it but I have no idea what they are on about *#)

12. Country16

Country16 New Member

zumba is sooo much fun, getting more out of it as wer laughing the whole time. would be great to be able to dance like that! also have bodies like they do!

13. InkibahD

InkibahD Well-known Member

Hmm they have started doing this in bullsbrook on tuesday nights...was thinking of going but have lost the advertisement for it that was in my mailbox....Sounds like it would be fun and good for fitness maybe?