Zumba!!

Discussion in 'Open Discussions' started by Lil Dove, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Lil Dove

Lil Dove Well-known Member

Hi stockies :D

Who has heard of the Zumba fitness dancing? Does anyone do it? Does anyone know of and places where they do it around kalamundaish area?

Im curious to know because i might give it a try *#)

Share your thoughts :)

2. RustyRidge Clydesdales

RustyRidge Clydesdales Well-known Member

There was a post on this a few days ago, go back a few pages and you will find it **)

3. horsesarelife

horsesarelife Well-known Member

There is also a similar dance thing called Jazzersize, which is also meant to be really fun! Its up in the hills too :)

4. Premier

Premier Well-known Member

If you look at the official Zumba site you can search for classes in Australia :)

Best thing ever I was there last night :)

5. Lil Dove

Thanks guys haha found the other thread.. :eek:

6. Lil Dove

Quick question since this thread is already up here.. lol Premier i searched for classes and found many :D
    But there is no contact info etc.. do you just turn up? lol

7. Premier

Premier Well-known Member

The ones I found had contact information as where they were being held so i would either just pop down there or contact the centre or for the one in your area click on the instructor information and it has her number there :)

8. Lil Dove

Okies cheers for that :)

9. moreHaffies4WA

moreHaffies4WA Well-known Member

you tube has the basic steps on it i did that the other day after the first post, as i am thinking of buying the dvd set!!! it was heaps of fun just learning the basic steps and i worked up a sweat!!! it was only a 6 minute video but hey i had so much fun i am actually going to order the dvd set now!!! :)