ZUMBA!- the new "in"

Discussion in 'Open Discussions' started by Lexie, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Lexie

Lexie Well-known Member

Copied of there site:
    ets face it, working out can be healthy, rewarding, beneficial working out can be lots of things, but it's never been known to be much fun UNTIL NOW!

Zumba® fuses hypnotic latin rhythms and easy to follow moves to create a dynamic fitness program that will blow you away. Our goal is simple: We want you to want to work out, to love working out, to get hooked. Zumba® Fanatics achieve long term benefits while experiencing an absolute blast in one exhilarating hour of caloric-burning, body-energizing, awe-inspiring movements meant to engage and captivate for life!

The routines feature interval training sessions where fast and slow rhythms, and resistance training are combined to tone and sculpt your body while burning fat. Add some Latin flavor and international zest into the mix and you've got Zumba®!

In the past years Zumba® has become nothing short of a revolution. Coining the concept of fitness-party™ and making fitness fun, Zumba® has spread like wild-fire, and has positioned itself as the single most influential movement in the industry of fitness.

As of July 2009, Zumba® is being taught at over 40,000 locations in seventy-five countries, sold millions of DVD's, and changed the lives of millions of Zumba® Fanatics worldwide.

Why? Because it's the best party around.

I think its pretty awesome, I would love to give it ago.
    YouTube - ZUMBA!!!!!

Last edited: Sep 3, 2009
  2. paula223

paula223 Gold Member

ROLMAO
    I saw this advertised on TV other day :) does look good

3. Lexie

Lexie Well-known Member

Yep, mums gonna buy it for us lol

4. casperjesse

casperjesse Well-known Member

That looks so fun**)

5. Late Starter

Late Starter Well-known Member

You'd think at least one person would have told the girl at the front that she's forgotten to pull her tshirt down :D... or am I just showing my age and lack of trendy fashion sense??;)

6. beau

beau Well-known Member

We just got ours in the mail today, cant wait to give it a go, looks so much fun.

7. paula223

paula223 Gold Member

roflmao Nikki i can just picture you now!!!!!

8. mochaminx

mochaminx Well-known Member

Looks like fun! I danced for about 15 years, another thing I gave up when I had the kids. I got back into tap for a while, but when we moved out here to Oakford it was just too far away to travel twice a week. I wouldnt mind giving it a go, I have a couple of fun loving girlfriends who would have a blast trying to do that LOLOL!!

9. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Ooh would love to know how it goes,

I see it advertised everyday when im getting ready for work at 4am..lol

Looks really fun,

10. LNT

LNT Well-known Member

geeze I'm exhausted just watching the video :D

ps, that poor girl in the pink has no rythmn at all!!

11. Lexie

Lexie Well-known Member

Omg thankyou so much for saying it first!!
    But atleast shes having ago **)

I like the first dance the best :D