Zoo's mare is foaling!!

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by Coliban Quarter Horse Stud, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Hi All!
    I have received a phone call from Zoo, her mare is tninking of foaling at the moment, she is up and down like a yo-yo.
    Good luck Zoo, I hope you get a palomino filly! I know the foal is prebooked, but it would be nice if the lady ends up with a blond girl (that's what she really wants).
    By the way it is snowing in Newdegate:(
    lena

2. Sharaway

Sharaway Guest

SNOWING sod that, what a day to be born.

3. Secret85

Secret85 Well-known Member

Good Luck with the foaling - look forwards to pictures! :)

4. EVP

EVP Gold Member

Breathe Zoo, slow deep breaths.....lolol*pant pant pant*

Good luck. **)

You can keep your snow...supposed to be 28/29 deg here tomorrow....go figure that.

Am planning on getting my lawns done early!

5. Dontey464554

Dontey464554 Active Member

Which mare is foaling?

Last edited: Aug 15, 2009
  6. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Best of luck Zoo with your mare! :)

7. extreme attraction
    I am downloading pics with snow.
    lena

8. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

wwaahhooo ! any news Lena ???? !!!!!!!!!

Cheers
    Lee

9. KC Quarter Horses

KC Quarter Horses Gold Member

Good luck Zoo I hope it all goes well & your mare foals what you are hoping for :)

10. Not yet Leigh,:)
    I have been impatient myself and gave Zoo a call, poor thing is outside in the rain waiting...... The mare is definately in labour.

11. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

She is early isnt she? I thought the mini was first?:D Hope all is going well, at least its a decent time not during the middle of the night.

12. Sugar's Mum

Sugar's Mum Gold Member

hope it all goes well .What an exciting time :)

13. FDPH

FDPH Guest

Good luck Zoo where is the snow it's damn on near 40 degrees here!! I bet you ole girl will hold off!!

14. Reigate

Reigate Well-known Member

Hope all is well Zoo!!!!

Snow??? WTH????

15. Webby

Webby Well-known Member

Good Luck Zoo,
    Hope its out come on we want all the news.

Hope she did it while there still enough daylight for pics LOL

Snow - Not suprised LOL

16. mineees

mineees Gold Member

good luck, I hope you dont freeze...Will be thinking of you...:):):)

17. dayna

dayna Well-known Member

whoo hoo - Zophia's full brother or sister is on the way.

Hope it all goes well Sue and Layla does you proud again - and I hope you get what you want Fiona, I know you have been waiting for this foal for a long time.

18. Gamblin Paint Bred

Gamblin Paint Bred Well-known Member

OMG how exciting keeping everything crossed for a happy healthy bubbie go Nanna Nag big hugs and kisses from Toodyay coming your way. Can't wait to see photos:)*

19. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Yarrabah Quarter Horses Well-known Member

Hi guys just a quick update, no foal yet. Leyla was down this afternoon showing signs of huge contractions, tightening of the muscles, laying flat out and for those know mares inpending foaling showing all the signs of looking at tummy and laying stretched out etc. Never have seen this behaviour from this mare, and got quite worried that nothing was happening, she pooped and strained whilst laying down as norm, then rolled and rolled and rolled and rolled, did I say she rolled lol maybe foal isn't sitting just quite right at the moment. She fence walked for approx 1 1/2 hours but now is settled so will keep you up to date. Yes for those that asked she is early and I would dearly love her to go at least another 5 days, lots of sleepless nights lol but foal alarm and cams make life so much easier.

Chats in the morning folks and thanks for all the well wishes.

Cheers

Sue

20. Woodlands

Woodlands New Member

All the best Sue my fingers and toes are crossed for a safe delivery for leyla and our new bub, I've been checking my phone all day I had a feeling it would be soon, omg how am I going to sleep now phone is right beside my bed. :D

Fee