Zoo's mare finally foaled.

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by OBHH, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Yarrabah Quarter Horses Well-known Member

Thanks Shell means a lot to me from a non QH breeder and yep dad is the sexy rexy lol

Even though locked in the stable he is trying out his little legs and is showing some very soft elevated movement. I did joke to F today and said mmmm nice dressage pony there:)*

I said the same today lol he has lots of bone and can't walk under mum either. Well Aunty Leisa when are you going to visit your nephew lol I can always come pick you up as I have to do a spotlight run**)

Cheers

Sue

2. Sqeeky

Sqeeky New Member

Congats Zoo and his new owners! He's going to be a spunky mini Charlie!!!

3. Woodlands

Woodlands New Member

WOW what an unbelievable spunky boy he is, I'm over the moon with this lovely little man, I even got a cuddle and hundred pics, can't wait till he can come home what a xmas present he will be. Thanks Sue for letting me stand and google for hours, he is a cheeky little man with heaps of go I'm sure Leyla will want out of the stable after a few days when he gets bored. No name just yet want to pick a special one, got any ideas.

Fee:))

4. celestialdancer

celestialdancer Gold Member

wow.
    he's lovely :)
    well done to all involved **)

5. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

hhhm, monday might be good but need to be home by 2.30pm at the latest, otherwise im wipped out until week after. So do you need spotlight this monday then???:p

6. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Yarrabah Quarter Horses Well-known Member

We have a name we have a name :)

Finally little man has a name but I will let his new mummy spill the beans.

OK some pics from today in the lovely sunshine, he certainly kicked up his heels and was glad to have a good run around and have fun, kept poor mum on her toes for most of the day and finally collasped at lunchtime for a big snooze. My morning chores took 2 hours more than normal, foals hehehe they are such good time wasters lol

Anyway please enjoy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers

Sue

7. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

gorgeous foal zoo!!! **)

8. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

Absolutely stunning!!! He is just adorable!!! Congrats!!!

9. notickets

notickets Well-known Member

oh yeah!! talk about spunky!
    Congrats to all involved.

10. Woodlands

Woodlands New Member

Well after hours of searching I gave up and we have now named him BAXTER I call him baxter boots after those nice white socks.:))

Man this boy has lovely movement he was enjoying his stretch out with mum, and those legs look taller everytime I see him.

Fee

11. dirtbug

dirtbug Gold Member

omg hes a little spunk, and look at those back socks they look almost drawn with a ruler up the top!!!

12. FDPH

FDPH Guest

Loveley big strong foal.. congrats!

13. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

I like that name Woodlands. But now we need a show name.:D

14. Woodlands

Woodlands New Member

Oh you can see I'm new to all this his name is Baxta - Y Rulez are Broken. Thank goodness Sue picked it as it took me days to come up with his paddock name.

fee