Zoo Photo's Over Load

Discussion in 'Open Discussions' started by angelTricia, Dec 28, 2008.

1. angelTricia

angelTricia Well-known Member

bump bump.....

2. rimes

rimes Well-known Member

Such beautiful photos. Love the lion and the tiger. I think its time I took my kids to the zoo. Its been a few years since we last went. Plus I have a new camera that I didnt have last time we went *I can see me shooting 400+pics*

Thanks for posting the pics

3. Boo's Eclipse

Boo's Eclipse Well-known Member

Stunning pics!! How could you choose!?! :D
    Love the red panda, 1 of my all time fave animals!! You did well with the piccies through the perspex too, can hardly notice!! You do this proffessionaly I assume??

The 1st pic of the Pelican is great!! I love the giraffe & Zebra shots, if you have more they would look great in a group setting... (maybe just zoom in a bit, do a lil bit of cropping :) )

Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
  4. angelTricia

Im an ameture photographer I do have heaps more on my website and on my face book pages too I am unable to put my website on here though as Im not a paid advertiser but hope to be one day, need more publicity for my website but till then I will share some of my photo's on here as I think its nice sharing photo's and seeing other peoples work to as so many stockies have taken great shots :)

5. KDS

KDS Well-known Member

what lense were you using?

i have been wanting to go to the zoo over xmas break with my 100-400mm **)

6. robbing'charisma

robbing'charisma Well-known Member

"AngelTricia" i hope you don't find this rude, but i love your photo's sooo much and i was wondering if you wouldn't mind me telling what model your camera is. Sorry if it sounds rude, but those photo's are awsome! :D

7. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Yarrabah Quarter Horses Well-known Member

hehehe and there was little ole me getting all excited thinking this was a post for me :D

Great pics by the way:))

Cheers

Sue

8. suzy Q

suzy Q New Member

have'nt been to the zoo for soooo long ...looking at those lovely pictures had made me want a visit must go as soon as i get time **)

9. possumiscute

possumiscute Active Member

did you see the baby sun bear? I was at the zoo a couple of months ago and there was a sign up about it, but it didn't come out so we couldn't see it.

10. angelTricia

Ok here are answers to some of the questions the lens I used is the camera's lens as it isn't an SLR just a high zoom digital camera
    the camera is a Sony DSC H5 and yeah I seen the baby sun bear he was playing with a log when I was there.

11. robbing'charisma

Thankyou sooo much, i hope it didn't sound rude?:)

12. angelTricia

no not at all its ok to ask :)

13. robbing'charisma

thankyou again!!:D

14. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Great photos AT, we go to the zoo at least twice a year, love it there. I really enjoyed the baby sunbear when we went last, (when the royal was on).
    Sitting on the lawn eating an icecream in the shade is great after you have walked the zoo LOL......great atmosphere.:)*

15. Sharaway

Sharaway Guest

Excellent photos, you are showing a genuine talent.

16. angelTricia

Thanks everyone I love the zoo though hardly ever get a chance to go I feel like Im in my element there with all the animals it relaxes me