Zomgponysquee!!!!

Discussion in 'Open Discussions' started by shadowkat, Apr 8, 2011.

1. shadowkat

shadowkat Well-known Member

(Re)Introducing...
    [​IMG]
    Second Chance's Spirit, aka Darcy! (I'm a Pride and Prejudice nerd...)
    I have been lucky enough to Adopt this gorgeous boy - Que Sera Sera and I went on a roadtrip up to Banjo's in Kellerberrin yesterday to pick him up.
    He is something of a norty pony! He likes to bite, he's pushy. I was taking him for a wander today, and apparently my way was boring so he yanked the leadrope out of my hands and took himself for a walk instead.
    He also likes a butt scratch - which involves backing his large ass directly into you, not caring if he crushes you against a fence... *#)
    But I am completely in love! He's a gorgeous, smart lad who loves a cuddle, and we're going to have so much fun together!!!
    [​IMG]

2. Jaana

Jaana Well-known Member

He really is lovely! Make sure you don't let him walk all over you, even if he is cute lol.
    So happy for you mate!

3. Pockets

Pockets Gold Member

Awesome Kat Congrats:))

4. Que Sera Sera

Que Sera Sera Well-known Member

Banjo did a fantastic job at rehabbing him back to being a horse, now he needs to learn how to be around people and be a ridden horse.

He is such a good boy at heart, he went straight up on the float, and waited until being asked to come off. He is just like a big colt, learning all those things that you would expect a 2 year old to have experience with, but he has missed out on all of it.

Make sure you keep us updated.

PS, figured that we didnt feel the earth quake cause of the car has pretty good suspension LOL.

5. Yarraman

Yarraman Well-known Member

Congrualations Kat .. Darcy is so lucky to have you as his Mum.

6. Smitten

Smitten New Member

How exciting Kat can't wait to hear your updates :) Congrats :))

7. Deb2

Deb2 Guest

What are your plans for him now?

Are you going to start him under saddle?

Looking forward to his updates in the future. Good luck with him.:))

8. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

man he is looking a million bucks.

congratulations, kat. that's so awesome!

9. Horseagilitywa

Horseagilitywa Well-known Member

What Deb said (i'm lazy today)... pretty pony