Zentsov Street offspring

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by Leon, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Hi all,

Not sure if this is in the right place. Just wondering if anyone else has any offspring from Zentsov Street?

What are they like, personality, temperment, looks etc?

I picked up one just off the track about a week ago, I have had nothing to do with this sire or his line so thought I would put it out there:)

2. Playin With Fire

Playin With Fire Well-known Member

I worked with the stallion briefly and he was definitely my least favourite Yarradale Stallion temperament wise! His babies were quite flighty and seemed to seek leadership but were nicely put together (I HATE Zentsov's front legs!!!!) and had ok movement.

Do you know the mare line at all?

3. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Thanks for the info PWF.. the mare line is Tessuti.

4. Playin With Fire

Playin With Fire Well-known Member

I LOVED Tessuti!! She is a gorgeous mare! My friend has a 6yr old mare out of her and she is gorgeous! Nice nature and well put together! How old is your new horse? PM me the name if you like?

Happy to help :)

5. kiraSpark

kiraSpark Gold Member

I have ridden two ZSs (as performance horses, not racehorses) and both were very nice looking horses and well put together. The 4yo was very quiet for his age and quite bold. Not scared of much. Lovely to handle. The 6yo was very similar. Quiet achievers. Both these were going on to be showjumpers.

Id have one, I liked them. **)

6. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Thanks guys for your comments. It's good to hear where they have come from, pictures of stallions/mares can only tell you so much.

He is a pretty little boy and once he has gained some weight could well be destined for the hack world. I will have to wait and see what his preferred sport is going to be.

He is settling in nicely (only had him a week) and will be going to his first outing (not showing) this weekend at Gosnells Breed Show just for a walk around. I can't wait to get him out and about but he needs a few months to put some weight on. He is a real sweetheart though:)