Zamia ARC

Discussion in 'Horse Riding' started by monomeeth, Oct 18, 2009.

1. monomeeth

monomeeth Well-known Member

Has Zamia had its last riding event for the year? Would love to pop up and have a look with an eye to rejoining next year.

Cheers,

Mono

2. finding_nemo

finding_nemo Active Member

Zamia has a dressage training day this Saturday starting at 9am. We are putting on a yummy lunch for all the competitors and then we have Lou Collins coming to give a equine massage demo and a saddle fitting demo at 1pm.

Our last event is a mini ode on the 31st of October which will be starting at 9am. Members have been asked to bring a plate to share for lunch.

Come along would love to meet you.

3. monomeeth

Hey, cool! Glad I asked when I did. :)

I'll certainly be up on Saturday. Probably don't know anyone any more. It has been quite a few years since I went for any length of time even though I was still a member a few years back. Too many soundness problems with my current horse and health problems with me. I'm hoping to be back riding this year though.

I'll be the short, round stranger! :p

Cheers,

Mono

4. finding_nemo

finding_nemo Active Member

Dont't be a stranger come and say hi to us all. There are still quite a few people who have been members for years so it is likely you will know someone.

5. monomeeth

Ok, will do! If I did know them, they wouldn't recognise me. I've gained a whole person in weight since then! :p

Cheers,

Mon