Zamia Adult Riding Invitation Gymkhana

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by simbin, Jun 22, 2008.

1. simbin

simbin Gold Member

Well today we had our invitation Gymkhana and a great time was had by most I think. I didnt ride, I was pencilling but I really enjoyed looking at everyones beautiful horses and there were many. it was also great to see the camadarie enjoyed by all regardless of which club we were with.

Heres to the next one :))

2. crave

crave Well-known Member

Great day, lovely weather, lovely grounds, lovely people. Lets see more of these I hope. Great turnout by Zamia riders and Gidge riders and one rider from Woorooloo (whom I hope is fine after a great bucking display)with everyone getting on really well. Loads of great comments and encouragement for us oldies LOL

3. simbin

simbin Gold Member

There were also some riders from Avon.

4. dirtbug

dirtbug Gold Member

Congratulations to all the winners and placegetters and well done to everyone else, i so hope you all had a great time.

yeap only 3 of us from avon :)

was mine and billys first timeout to a actual event, which was pretty obvious but i dont think we did too bad for first timers.

now i know what to expect maybe (huge maybe hahahaha) we might venture out again i dunno LOL

everyone was great, was good to see such gorgeous horses and lovely people :)

5. simbin

simbin Gold Member

Thought it was you dirtbug lol.

6. dirtbug

dirtbug Gold Member

yeah ya cant sort of hide with billy LOL

you were the penciller, was lovely to meet you even tho i didnt know it was you :D:D:D

7. simbin

simbin Gold Member

At one point I wanted to laugh because I remembered calling you dirtbag on a forum discussion once by mistake lol.

8. dirtbug

dirtbug Gold Member

hahahahahaha i do get dirtbag a lot :D:D:D

9. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

Dirtbug, how did the other avon members go?

10. simbin

simbin Gold Member

From what I remember they did very well.

11. dirtbug

dirtbug Gold Member

they went very well nannygoat!!!

and they were very happy with thier day right up till billy and i left :)

unfortunately im off to work now and the brains a bit fuzzy so rather then mis-quote any of thier results ill get back to you tonight :D

12. finding_nemo

finding_nemo Active Member

I personally want to thank everybody who turned up for this event. It was fantastic to see so many people from other clubs especially the people who travelled from Avon, and how well we all got on. I had a ball. Hopefully we will organise some more of these types of events in the future. Next time I would like to try a dressage/jumping day. The next big event on the calendar will be the ARCA Winter Dressage Challenge.